TATE not backing down

Rather see him hit the portal then to take up a roster spot.there is plenty of receivers in the portal why try to turn a qb into 1
You realize we are about 10 players under the 85 limit right? Him leaving is not going to get an additional initial counter if he leaves. So, you gain nothing by having him leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s cute and all but get to learning that route tree.
Bro like plz shut thee fook up... you were the 3rd string QB on a 6-7 team i don’t wanna hear you no mo bro just shut up put your head down and work and show us.

Guy should leave social media alone and do his talking on the field.

He talked a lot of **** when Fields to OSU was floated to only take off when the deal was done. Minus the **** talking, he made a smart decision there so I'm not knocking him for it as Fields is a beast.

After Ohio State surfaced as one of Fields’ likeliest destinations, Martell sent this cryptic tweet: “word of advice: don’t swing and miss ... especially not your second time”

Again, do your talking on the field or your talk from before might've been some sad foreshadowing.

Advertisement
71372B4A-5513-4BD4-B3C4-A439C1F5F292.jpeg

Advertisement
All I care about is putting a QB on the field that will win games this year and beyond. The changes that have occurred during the off season are too early and fluid to know what’s going to happen. I hope a new OC and other internal changes will help Tate and the rest of the team. I don’t think it hurts Tate spending some time as a receiver to see the offense run from a different point of view. It could help him be a better QB. Regardless he needs to stay off social media and get his personal life in order, and focus on football if he has any chance of seeing the field this season.

Advertisement
Not sticking up for Tate, but didn’t Penos try and change his release, footwork, put him under center, etc?

He won several games playing somewhat unorthodox, sorta like Manziel, Mayfield, Murray and Mahomes. (Not saying he is in their league, just that he can improvise) not to mention his last name starts with an M 🤣.

Advertisement
Back