Tate Martell 👀

Advertisement
This is more my type:

E8E3EF85-33A9-4C1B-939B-B0228B95F8EA.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
You don't like the refrigerator look on your women? Those are the type of chicks that pump out O linemen. Knock her up and you won't have to pay for any of your kids college.
Lmaooo yeah they’re factories for d1 babies.. haha the sister has got the genes for sure but honestly like most people I’m very curious to see a baby between lebron and Serena Williams.

Advertisement
I would much rather have Martell over Hurts. Tate would fit the scheme we are going to be running better and we would have him here for more years. If we were able to get Tate the sky is the limit for Miami.

Last edited:
Lmaooo yeah they’re factories for d1 babies.. haha the sister has got the genes for sure but honestly like most people I’m very curious to see a baby between lebron and Serena Williams.

haha for sure bro. Whenever you see OL get drafted and they are with their mom. They all have the same build lmao.

I would LOVE to see that. The kid would grow up and break every NBA record. The funny thing is that is how Yao Ming was born lol. His mom was the best chinese basketball player and his dad was also one of the best. Then they stuck him in some NBA development school from the age of 2 until he turned pro. Lol. So if two random Chinese pro basketball players can Breed an 8x all star. Imagine what Serena and Lebron can pump out.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/was-yao-ming-bred/#.XDbnHs1OlPY

Wouldn’t mind more quality competition on the practice field...

Perry and Cade are god awful

Fake news this dude ain't coming he just retweeting friends posts

A couple months ago Hurts was a pipedream too. Recruiting out of HS we would have zero chance, but now we don't actually have to compete with Bama bags for his services. Lt Applesauce increases the chances.

Advertisement
I don’t want to speculate, but probably his decision. If he stops getting in trouble, Manny won’t boot him, but he’s also not going to want to sit the bench.

Manny did say that everyone has a clean slate, in response to a question specifically about Kosi.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back