Tate Martell đź‘€

Advertisement
It’s crazy to me how everyone feels every QB out there on the transfer market is better than what we have on our roster. None of us seen anything on Jarren yet...
Malik and Nkosi were pretty bad and Jarren didn’t blow the doors off the building or Richt would have had no choice but to play him. I hope Richt was just hard headed because if not Jarren has work to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s crazy to me how everyone feels every QB out there on the transfer market is better than what we have on our roster. None of us seen anything on Jarren yet...

So you're against bringing in as much talent as possible so that the best (through intense competition) can rise to the top?

So you're against bringing in as much talent as possible so that the best (through intense competition) can rise to the top?
I didnt say that. I said that it is crazy that everyone is saying every QB out there is better than any QB we have on our roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or any of the QBs in an actual offense, with actual leadership.

I've lived in Miami and spent a bit of time working in Columbus. I could honestly never fathom choosing Columbus over Miami if you're not from either.

Winning tradition. Urban was an assassin on the trail. If you are good you will be drafted high. What have we done to warrant the highly rated recruits to flock to us in the past 15 years haha

He’s retweeting Bubba and Brevin’s tweets about The U.

If we don’t land Jalen, he’s another terrific option. It’s evident he’s upset about Ryan Day bringing in Fields.View attachment 75396
What a joke. He sucks. Can't throw a pass to save his life. Stop thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Martell has no more experience than any QB on our roster. NO THANKS!!!

We have 3 QBs with talent. Let them compete!!!

I personally don’t find his sister very attractive.

🤷🏻‍♀️
5D501AEF-3481-4FFC-8F67-5D52D5F6180D.gif

Advertisement
Back