Tate Martell 👀

Advertisement
Love Tate alot. But for our situation I'd rather have Hurts for 1 year then jarren take over. Let jarren learn what it takes to play QB at a championship level.. Doesn't make sense for Tate to possibly sit out and have someone else start then him be able to play

Advertisement
Do you think his decision or staff? I really, really doubt the staff is gonna boot him and leave a total of two QB's on the roster.
I don’t want to speculate, but probably his decision. If he stops getting in trouble, Manny won’t boot him, but he’s also not going to want to sit the bench.

We already got him:

ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-215598010-1297293529.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s absolutely not transferring now.

However, watch what happens if/when Justin Fields is given a waiver to play immediately and wins the job. I’ve got a grand that says Martell is gone immediately.
It wouldn't make sense. Not before Spring Football. Even if he came here, he would have to sit out. He should try to win the job at OSU and this summer, he should look at transferring.

Advertisement
We’re lurking in that transfer portal. Just slowly creeping around the neighborhood. The Portal Estates home owner’s association is worried about the Miami rape van that’s circling the block.

Wow.

She makes the sister of that OT we lost look like a waterbed in a skirt.
Keep her away from kosi man for real

Advertisement
Back