Tate Martell 👀

Advertisement
If Fields is able to play immediately, I could Tate coming down here.
Tate is gone for sure if Fields gains immediate eligibility, 100% guaranteed. I think he leaves anyway as Day is looking for a Haskins type as opposed to the RPO Urban guys. I would worry about Kelly grabbing him at UCLA, perfect system.

What is Fields waiver claim? Is his defence gonna be.....I’m ***tarded for picking Georgia in the 1st place.

Last edited:
Tate wouldn't be eligible tho. Fields is only going to be eligible due to the racism at UGA
Tate Martell is just a running QB. Too short. He's just a better Rosier by a little bit. I'll pass.

Let the young bucks on our roster compete!!! I don't want another team's "hand-me-downs" at QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love Tate alot. But for our situation I'd rather have Hurts for 1 year then jarren take over. Let jarren learn what it takes to play QB at a championship level.. Doesn't make sense for Tate to possibly sit out and have someone else start then him be able to play
I don't want Martell. Hasn't shown anything. Not a good fit here. I think he'd be third string QB if he transferred here. I like N'kosi and Jarren.

Advertisement
Bring him in too!

As they say, if you have two QBs (Kosi and Jarren) then you really don't have one.

Advertisement
I dont want tate.

Talented, but the biggest diva I've seen in some time. Maybe he's changed, but good lord that kid needed a belt put to him in high school.

Advertisement
Tate Martell and Buba Bolden are best friends. They went to high school togethor. Tate Martell has said openly that he is not leaving Ohio State.

Advertisement
Back