Tate Martell đź‘€

Probably good news that there’s no news on Martell.

Seems the more info we get on a guy the worse it is for us.

Advertisement
Spraking from experience, it would be difficult to graduate OSU in 2.5 years even entering with Advanced Placement credit hours. The reason is that OSU is on the quarter system as opposed to the semester system. My AP credits and some of my college credits from GW were decimated when I transferred to OSU (3 years of my life that I will never get back).

If he managed to accelerate through classes to be able to graduate so quickly, good for him. But I find it difficult to believe that he will be set to graduate in such a short period of time, even given a full slate of summer courses.

Spraking from experience, it would be difficult to graduate OSU in 2.5 years even entering with Advanced Placement credit hours. The reason is that OSU is on the quarter system as opposed to the semester system. My AP credits and some of my college credits from GW were decimated when I transferred to OSU (3 years of my life that I will never get back).

If he managed to accelerate through classes to be able to graduate so quickly, good for him. But I find it difficult to believe that he will be set to graduate in such a short period of time, even given a full slate of summer courses.
They are on a semester system. They switched over years ago. I should know, since I went there.

Advertisement
Probably good news that there’s no news on Martell.

Seems the more info we get on a guy the worse it is for us.

Lol he’s visiting right now according to white so idk who’s stefan sources are that got a read on the kid from a hotel room for a few hours before the visit began

Actually they aren’t easy. I went to school there but transferred.
I went to school there as well and I think it jus depends on your major . My roommate was on the team. Mf never went to class

My classes weren’t easily only because I was an engineering major . Business majors did nothing but party

Advertisement
Lol he’s visiting right now according to white so idk who’s stefan sources are that got a read on the kid from a hotel room for a few hours before the visit began

He only arrived at the hotel later last night. Probably stepped on campus early this morning.

Advertisement
I went to school there as well and I think it jus depends on your major . My roommate was on the team. Mf never went to class

My classes weren’t easily only because I was an engineering major . Business majors did nothing but party
Story of my life

Advertisement
Here’s hoping Martell has a fantastic visit with the coaching staff in their meeting today. Fingers crossed it goes well enough that Tate just signs on the dotted line today after their done.

Money Martell will sign here can’t imagine him going to Loserville or WVU with a coaching change

Advertisement
Back