Tate Martell đź‘€

:]

Smart-Select-20190115-014619-Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live a few minutes away from Gorman and I'd go to all of the big games vs other top high school teams and Tate is legit. He's super accurate and got really good feet. He's also a tough runner and won't just run outside. He'll run up the gut and make linebackers miss and then run over the safety. He's a winner and he'd bring a winning attitude to the locker room.

I will say this for those that didn’t know. He’s graduating and will be ready for summer workouts. Meaning he won’t have to sit out a year.
Also this kids Highschool stats were elite and he was playing vs a lot of elite schools around the entire country.
I think the graduating thing is just a rumor. From what i have read he is going to try and get a waiver.

Advertisement
Also question let’s say the whole graduating in May thing can happen. Can he enroll at Miami and finish the semester here so he can be with the team for spring ball?
Your missing the point. If he transferred here first to finish his curriculum and then graduate, he wouldn’t be a graduate transfer and would have to sit a year out under transfer rules. Once he graduates, all bets are off and he can go wherever he pleases.

Advertisement
Couldn’t he get a waiver because Urban stepped down and other coaches left ? Or is that only if a coach was fired ?

Advertisement
Couldn’t he get a waiver because Urban stepped down and other coaches left ? Or is that only if a coach was fired ?
naw, that wouldn’t pass.

I also don’t believe that may graduation rumor. No chance.

Advertisement
Back