Tate Martell đź‘€

Advertisement
Well we aren’t getting Martell and Hurts. So assuming they both want to come, do you take Hurts for one year or Martell for 2?
Hurts hype train on Twitter is clear that he wants to come here.. not sure how you tell him no

I thought Martell had 3 years ?

at this point height shouldn’t be an issue. If the kid has the goods he has the goods. Saw Kyler Murray play live at the OB... no way he’s over 5’8 and he plays behind one of the biggest OL in college football. I believe their avg height was 6’5. Not saying Tate it Murray but height shouldn’t be a concern from what we’ve been seeing lately
He doesn't play like Murray. He plays like Rosier. Batted and blocked passes.

Advertisement
More I think about it, if he's anything like what we think he is, we are the PERFECT school for him!
I don't know how Miami fans would come to any other conclusion than this. Isn't this school known for confident, braggadocious, over-the-top players?

Of course you gotta back it up on the field, but Martell personality seems like it was made for Miami.

Then move him out the pocket why force him in a system that won’t work for him. A good OC will play to the strengths of his QB. Let the kid run and if Enos is the qb whisperer that people keep saying he is then he’ll find a way to get the best of his arm too.
We have guys that we don't need to compensate for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's little Vern 5.9 maybe 175. I was in NY and saw them. Tua ain't that big either 5'11 or 6 max
Yep I went to orange bowl and was on the field early Kyler is 5'9 tua ill give 6'ft on the dot. Had no idea Pat SUrtain was that tall hes ******* 6'3

Bubba saying “no sittin “

I don’t know how Tate gets around it. Only way would be graduation.

I think Fields is using the “fan racially harassed me so I fear for my life” reason and the NCAA is giving him a waiver right?

Advertisement
Well we aren’t getting Martell and Hurts. So assuming they both want to come, do you take Hurts for one year or Martell for 2?
That’s not true. Martell could be fine with sitting as long as he has a fair chance to win the job next year.

Yep I went to orange bowl and was on the field early Kyler is 5'9 tua ill give 6'ft on the dot. Had no idea Pat SUrtain was that tall hes ******* 6'3
When I saw surtain at the OB I was impressed. Kid just stands out with his length.

Your comment is fair. I'm not sold on Martell and I haven't given up on N'kosi. N'kosi has to decide what he wants out of life. If he wants to ball and be an NFL QB, he has the talent, but not the mindset. At the elite level where everyone has the tools, it's about what's between the ears. N'kosi has not helped himself. He could have a Gerald Willis moment and turn everything around or he can be a JAG. That's up to him. He needs to decide now and not waste his time or the programs. It's all in or get out!!!

The good news is the more competition will produce a better starting QB regardless of who it is..
Sorry bro
I have seen more than enough on the field and ESpECIALLY OFF the field of Kosi
Dude is a ding dong
Zero maturity
Zero leadership
Zero commitment

As far as I am concerned he HAD his chance
Rosier should have NEVER seen the field this past year
If Perry had his **** straight it would have been that way but NOPE he’s a dope, he’s selfish and he isnt interested in leading this program
*** him
Bring in hurts martell and everyone else we can find
I will take a smaller less talented kid with heart and his head on straight vs a talented dumb **** like Perry 100 out of 100 times

Advertisement
Back