Tate Martell 👀

Bro.... lol if you’re going to compare Tate to anyone it’s Manziel with less arm. I don’t understand where you see rosier in him. Stop it
Short QB that plays small. Doesn't create space in the pocket like Murray or Mayfield. Batted balls.
Doesn't see the field well. Better runner than passer. Yes. Similar to Rosier. For the record, Martell hasn't done anything in college except beat up on Rutgers which is like playing Savanna State. Looks mechanical. Not a natural passer. Don't care about high school stats throwing to wide open D-1 receivers. Ohio State went elsewhere for a reason.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys want a miami quarterback Tate is that guy. Watch QB1 if you don't believe me. Remember us *****ing about how Baker is a cane and we wish we could get a guy like him well we can. Tate is a ******* miami hurricanes qb. You want the attitude back he will bring that. You wanna see us smack some teams and then let them know about it then Tate is our guy.

Tate could do some **** like Baker like the flag or grabbing his crotch but who gives a ****. We were built on stuff like that. Diaz is bringing that hit stick bust **** attitude and Tate would bring that killer competitor attitude.

You wanna see a johnny football clone in orange and green well we have that chance now!

Sorry bro
I have seen more than enough on the field and ESpECIALLY OFF the field of Kosi
Dude is a ding dong
Zero maturity
Zero leadership
Zero commitment

As far as I am concerned he HAD his chance
Rosier should have NEVER seen the field this past year
If Perry had his **** straight it would have been that way but NOPE he’s a dope, he’s selfish and he isnt interested in leading this program
*** him
Bring in hurts martell and everyone else we can find
I will take a smaller less talented kid with heart and his head on straight vs a talented dumb **** like Perry 100 out of 100 times
I'm all for competition. You all just drunk on a QB that would be 3rd string if Joe Burrows didn't transfer to LSU. You haven't even seen Jarren play and your all on Martell's jock ready to dismiss our current QBs. For what? An unproven QB that won't compete at his current school even though he has a 2 year head start on Fields with the playbook and would start the Spring as their #1. Further, Fields may not even be eligible to play this year. Yeah. That's a competitor.

You guys want a miami quarterback Tate is that guy. Watch QB1 if you don't believe me. Remember us *****ing about how Baker is a cane and we wish we could get a guy like him well we can. Tate is a ******* miami hurricanes qb. You want the attitude back he will bring that. You wanna see us smack some teams and then let them know about it then Tate is our guy.

Tate could do some **** like Baker like the flag or grabbing his crotch but who gives a ****. We were built on stuff like that. Diaz is bringing that hit stick bust **** attitude and Tate would bring that killer competitor attitude.

You wanna see a johnny football clone in orange and green well we have that chance now!

I agree, he has that attitude that Miami has been missing at the position

Advertisement

Lol a Rutgers highlight. Can we pull out the Savannah State game film. I need a feel good moment

Lol a Rutgers highlight. Can we pull out the Savannah State game film. I need a feel good moment
Well a lot of you are slurping on jarren so ya you would need to pull out a Savannah state film to see him play

I dont get how ppl are downplaying the significance of Landing a 5* QB when jarren wasn't good enough to beat out Rosier or Perry

Advertisement
I'm all for competition. You all just drunk on a QB that would be 3rd string if Joe Burrows didn't transfer to LSU. You haven't even seen Jarren play and your all on Martell's jock ready to dismiss our current QBs. For what? An unproven QB that won't compete at his current school even though he has a 2 year head start on Fields with the playbook and would start the Spring as their #1. Further, Fields may not even be eligible to play this year. Yeah. That's a competitor.

No kid wants to compete anymore. This isn't the 80's/90's were QB's will redshirt and sit 3 year before their chance. QB's are winning nattys as freshman. If we bring in a Hurts/Martell whoever you dont think Jarren (and prob Kosi/Weldon) will dip out too? I dont like it but it is what it is. You gotta get with the times and work the system, not fight it

Who are we to deny and complain about a guy like Tate martell coming in? Even if he comes here and sucks. Rutgers was the only school In the country to have a worse passing game then us and guess what... they had sits 😂 all QBs are welcome to come in

Hurts for one year, Jarren learn from Hurts, recruit a great one next year and we are set, If jarren can't get it done move on at that point. Jarren should be talented but Manny and staff will know if his head is in the game or not.

Advertisement
No kid wants to compete anymore. This isn't the 80's/90's were QB's will redshirt and sit 3 year before their chance. QB's are winning nattys as freshman. If we bring in a Hurts/Martell whoever you dont think Jarren (and prob Kosi/Weldon) will dip out too? I dont like it but it is what it is. You gotta get with the times and work the system, not fight it
I hear you. I'm just not drinking the Martell koolaid as a better option than what we already have. He can come in and compete. I guess he thinks he would have an easier time here than being the incumbent with a 2 year head start on Fields who may not even be eligible until 2020.

Tate Martell was 43-0 in high school!!!!! I don't care how good Bishop Gorman is you don't do that by accident. They play top teams every week and Tate beat them all. Then he shows accuracy and agility we haven't seen from our quarterbacks in 10 years against the worst teams and you ***** and moan

I wish we would have seen JW on field but what does it say when he can’t even beat out dog**** rosier and the village idiot Kosi???

Advertisement
Well a lot of you are slurping on jarren so ya you would need to pull out a Savannah state film to see him play

I dont get how ppl are downplaying the significance of Landing a 5* QB when jarren wasn't good enough to beat out Rosier or Perry
And Martell couldn't beat out Joe Burrows. What's your point. He can come and compete, but I'm not going to anoint his *** to anything. Everyone excited for nothing. As if their program saver is coming. If he is, then prove it.

https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state...ckeyes-transfer-west-virginia-miami-usc-ucla/

Says nothing about graduating early (I don't think he was Gorman's Young Sheldon). Is going to try to get hardship waiver. Seems unlikely.

However, my conspiracy theory is that if Miami lands Hurts, Martell's waiver will be granted because the NCAA will be damned if Miami is going to get both Hurts for 2019 and Martell for 2020.

I wish we would have seen JW on field but what does it say when he can’t even beat out dog**** rosier and the village idiot Kosi???
I laugh my *** off at you turncoats. Jarren is a true freshman. What does it say that Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield couldn't win the starting job at their schools as freshman?

Perry had off the field issues and acted immature. I get it. You can't deny he has talent. I'm not giving up on any QB with 3 years of eligibility left

Hasn't done **** in college yet and you're ready to anoint him the face of the program. GMAFB!!!

Advertisement
Back