Tate just tweeted...

Well, this confirms it. Huge if true. Players notified!

Last edited:
Advertisement
It means nothing. Everybody knew at least 1 or maybe even 2 of the qbs was leaving at some point. Weldon knew he was never playing here.
Ok let me help you out here, no where in my original statement did I say that this cryptic tweet meant anything, I literally began my statement with it could mean nothing, I did allude to the fact this could possibly mean something, given the timing of the departure of CW, 1 day before the beginning of spring practice, just as Jess Simpson departed only to be replaced a few hours later, the same can apply in this case, idc if this tweet doesn’t mean nothing at the end of the day, I only started that it can possibly mean something.

Advertisement
Honestly fellas, I’ve about had it w the NCAA. When it came to the whole Shapiro situation, they made us wait, f’ing us over for several yrs b/c of keeping us hanging. Now they are doing this crap w Tate. It’s bull chit how we’re treated. Bet $, if he were transferring from Miami to O$U, approval would be quicker than a virgin in Ava Devine.

It's the legs-crossed symbol for chicks that don't put out. He's missing those uninhibited LA ladies in Coral Gables. Needs to get over to South Beach.

Honestly fellas, I’ve about had it w the NCAA. When it came to the whole Shapiro situation, they made us wait, f’ing us over for several yrs b/c of keeping us hanging. Now they are doing this crap w Tate. It’s bull chit how we’re treated. Bet $, if he were transferring from Miami to O$U, approval would be quicker than a virgin in Ava Devine.

**** homie. Taking me back with the Ava Devine comment. I need to bust one out to her tomorrow for old times sakes lmao.

Advertisement
**** homie. Taking me back with the Ava Devine comment. I need to bust one out to her tomorrow for old times sakes lmao.
@Rellyrell

51bE5rWQgRL.jpg

Don't understand why the NCAA is taking so long

Ver, you've been around here for a while. Did you really just say that? After enduring the nightmare 2-year long Shapiro "investigation", does anything really surprise you when it comes to UM and the NCAA? I wouldn't be surprised if they drag this out until August 23rd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Justin Fields transfers from Georgia 1/5/19
Justin Fields elegible at Ohio State 2/3/19

Tate Martell transfers from Ohio State 1/13/19

Two monts later?

Crickets...
the part of this that is so infuriating isn't so much that they might ultimately deny the waiver (i would be ****ed but we would deal with it), but the fact that they are taking so long. it really is unfair not to give us a decision with spring practice starting today.

I think the NCAA faxed the denial to Miami of Ohio like 3 weeks ago and Helen the 78 yr old secretary there has it sitting on her desk as she contemplates whether it'd need one or two stamps to send it to us in the mail.

That'd make more sense than the NCAA taking this long. Not that it'd improve his chances but I bet we're a week or two away from Tate's lawyer at minimum saying something passive aggressive in public.

Advertisement
Back