Targets Commitment Dates

supacane

Senior
Ok so i decided to take @nvlahos threads with our targets visits and try to do one to keep track of our targets commitment dates. These are not all the players and some players wont announce a date, they will just commit. I am not sure i did everybody who has set a date but i thought it would be a good idea to kinda have the dates in one thread to be able to look at and know when to get excited. Also i will remove players we are not recruiting or ones who committed and shuts it down and also i will add ones who we start recruiting who haven't committed yet
QB: 2
  1. Jaden Rashada - Miami Commit
  2. Emory Williams COMMIT

Qb Board complete

RB: 2
  1. Christopher Johnson
  • Mark Fletcher (OSU)flip candidate
Roderick Robinson (UCLA commit)

WR: 5
  1. Robby Washington COMMIT
  2. Nathaniel Joseph- Commit
  3. Andy Jean
  4. Hykeem Williams - Friday September 23rd
  • William Fowles
  • Raymond Cottrell
Jurrion ****ey (Oregon commit)

TE: 3
  1. Riley Williams COMMIT
  2. Jackson Carver COMMIT
  3. Reid Mikeska COMMIT

TE Board complete

OL: 4

1. Antonio Tripp COMMIT
  2. Frankie Tinilau COMMIT
  • Francis Mauigoa Commit
  • Samson Okunlola
  • Connor Lew
  • Logan Howland
  • Tommy Kinsler Commit
  • Monroe Freeling
  • Johnathan Cline
DE: 3
  1. Reuben Bain
  • Jayden Wayne Commit
  • Nyckoles Harbor
  • Damon Wilson
  • Jaquavious Russaw
    ●Samuel M'Pemba
DT: 3
    • David Hicks
    • James Smith
      Kaden McDonald
      Samu Taumanupepe
    LB: 3
    1. Malik Bryant - Commit
      [*]Raul Aguirre Commit
      [*]Bobby Washington COMMIT

• Anthony Hill
    • Staquan Clark
    Marcellius Pulliam

CB: 3
    1. Cormani McClain
    2. Damari Brown
    3. Robert Stafford- Commit
    4. Antonio Robinson
    5. Kelton Henderson
    Dijon Robinson
    S: 2
    1. Jayden Bonsu - Sunday, August 14th, 4PM eastern time
    2. Conrad Hussey
    3. Jaremiah Anglin Jr.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is a great idea. I see you already have Staquan Clark on the LB list. We haven't been talking about him much but looks like he and Carter are rising up the LB priority list (at least from the outside, who knows if they've been recruiting them aggressively behind the scenes).

Advertisement
With LeBlanc seemingly trending elsewhere, DT seems like the biggest question mark to me. We don't appear to be the odds on favorite to land any DTs right now. We have a shot at a bunch of them but none of them appear to be leaning Miami's way.

Lots of talk about LB and CB boards being concerning but:

LB - We have Bobby and in a good chance to land at least another good player with the likes of Stanquan. Potentially could get an elite player if Malik picks us.
CB - Also concerning but similar to the above, sounds like we have a good chance to land at least 2 solid players (Damari and Stafford).

With LeBlanc seemingly trending elsewhere, DT seems like the biggest question mark to me. We don't appear to be the odds on favorite to land any DTs right now. We have a shot at a bunch of them but none of them appear to be leaning Miami's way.

LB - We have Bobby and in a good chance to land at least another good player with the likes of Stanquan. Potentially could get an elite player if Malik picks us.
CB - Also concerning but similar to the above, sounds like we have a good chance to land at least 2 solid players (Damari and Stafford).
Denson from Jax and Braxton the kid that just visited are 2 more options.

The defensive side of the ball might have the best coaches and recruiters. I think Darron Reed will grow into a DT. I think we get him. Hopefully. Stafford will be a DB and may pop soon, and someone mentioned above Braxton committing next week. The board will look different once the dominoes fall. We are not seeing everyone the staff is after. Brah we got Charlie Strong recruiting LBs. Man will go head to head with whomever.We will be fine on D I think.

Advertisement
The defensive side of the ball might have the best coaches and recruiters. I think Darron Reed will grow into a DT. I think we get him. Hopefully. Stafford will be a DB and may pop soon, and someone mentioned above Braxton committing next week. The board will look different once the dominoes fall. We are not seeing everyone the staff is after. Brah we got Charlie Strong recruiting LBs. Man will go head to head with whomever.We will be fine on D I think.
Yeah, I'm not actually worried. Mario and his staff is just too **** good at this to not fill some of these gaps in.

Just saying IMO, DT is actually the biggest question mark over LB and CB.

Not concerned about LB. We have Bobby, and we have guys like Malik, Stanquan, Harris twins, Aguirre. We'll get some of those kids and they're all REALLY good.

As for DB, that one is wild to me. At CB, Stafford is probably in but then it's wide open. Damari is a must get but even he is not a gimme. Then after that, who knows? Braxton, Denson, Lee, et al - lots of names being thrown around but nothing that sticks out to me. Safety is another one - I know the staff loves Aguero and Bonsu. I think we get one of those and after those two, I have no idea what the board looks like.

DL is interesting. There are no war daddy DTs on this board after the kid from AL and we ain't getting him. After that at DT, we have Bain and then I have no idea. DE - we have some studs lined up here and I'm bullish at this position. MPemba, Howard, Wayne, Collins are all in play and I think we get at least 2 of them. Hicks is a big question mark and I know people are bullish on him but I'm not banking on it given the history of top rated OOS DL going elsehwere.

Yeah, I'm not actually worried. Mario and his staff is just too **** good at this to not fill some of these gaps in.

Just saying IMO, DT is actually the biggest question mark over LB and CB.
If we land Bain he'll likely be a 3T but aside from him definitely lots of question marks: Darron Reed, John Walker, Leblanc aren't exactly leans to us right now so its definitely a position group to watch. Thankfully grabbing D Jackson in the portal takes a lot of pressure off us numbers wise but even with Bain we need 1 true DT/space eater type.

Advertisement
If we land Bain he'll likely be a 3T but aside from him definitely lots of question marks: Darron Reed, John Walker, Leblanc aren't exactly leans to us right now so its definitely a position group to watch. Thankfully grabbing D Jackson in the portal takes a lot of pressure off us numbers wise but even with Bain we need 1 true DT/space eater type.
I was about to say, Bain seems almost like a tweener right now. Not buying the Bama infatuation - he’s got Hurricane as his nickname in his Twitter handle, would be an absolute head-scratcher. Agreed on Reed and Walker, and Hicks seems to be trending elsewhere. It’s a spot that also doesn’t have the most depth post 2022 considering the departures we may see on that side of the ball.

I’m sure more names will surface as we progress, but it might be another portal-focused position after the season - similar to what I feel OL might be if we miss out on most blue-chippers (if).

Based on your above info, here's the view of who is on the clock between now and end of July:

Verbal Commit Dates

6/28 6pm
Nathaniel Joseph

7/1
Riley Williams
Jaxon Howard
Collins Acheampong

7/4
Francis Mauigoa
Darron Reed

7/0
Jaylon Braxton