TAMU Visitor List for Miami Game -**Running List

My aunt lives uptown. In that Germantown Mt Airy area for the past 3 decades.

I heard about all this stuff, also heard the young kids in philly are now al influenced by chicago which is weird to me. They now are having "gangs" like the chicago kids...and doing random shootings , etc.

Another thing...Philly is producing some football players on the low and i dont think its spoken about enough.
They do! Roman Catholic has a freshman QB who is the real deal, trains with my son. I think his dad is a Canes fan too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's wild I been to Chicago before because of family there, and I told them I'm not about to come over there anymore for a while, True war zone out there
Part of the problem in Chicago is there’s a systemic problem.

I won’t go into a slew of details, but just to give an example:

The inner cities have always had a problem w/ “funding” for after the school programs, schools, businesses, police, etc. Yet, Mayor Lightfoot have proposed a multi billion dollar project to put a dome over Soldier Field to keep The Bears. Lmao Where did that $$ come from when the city have had “fiscal” issues when it comes to inner cities?

The other problem are gang leaders, who were also activist & revolutionist began serving huge amounts of time. The infrastructure in Chicago Gangs is a hierarchical set up. Those voids left voiceless leaders, allowing youngsters to start moving how they want. Alliances under Folk & People didn’t mean chit.

Finally; the closing down of housing units pushed rivals w/in mere streets of each other vs. neighborhoods. Ur enemy can be right around the corner from u vs. a whole neighborhood away. So it’s real easy to have 3 to 5 retaliations in one day, leading to a loss of 5-10 ppl that quick.

Guys in Chicago r so hungry & thirsty. The most petty, non confrontational argument leads to senseless deaths & that creates a chain reaction. They don’t care if u w/ ur mom, child, ur girl; they live to “take out an opp” in broad day. That mentality has spilled over to a lot of other cities who became infatuated w Chiraq. In L.A, u ain’t never heard of reckless behavior in the day time or in front of a child/children. Dirt happened at night/early morning. Now? It’s safer at night than the day b/c of clout.

Last edited:

The inner cities have always had a problem w/ “funding” for after the school programs, schools, businesses, police, etc. Yet, Mayor Lightfoot have proposed a multi billion dollar project to put a dome over Soldier Field to keep The Bears. Lmao Where did that $$ come from when the city have had “fiscal” issues when it comes to inner cities?

The other problem are gang leaders, who were also activist & revolutionist began serving huge amounts of time. The infrastructure in Chicago Gangs is a hierarchical set up. Those voids left voiceless leaders, allowing youngsters to start moving how they want. Alliances under Folk & People didn’t mean chit.

Finally; the closing down of housing units pushed rivals w/in mere streets of each other vs. neighborhoods. Ur enemy can be right around the corner from u vs. a whole neighborhood away. So it’s real easy to have 3 to 5 retaliations in one day, leading to loss of 5-10 ppl that quick.

Guys in Chicago r so hungry & thirsty. The most petty, non confrontational argument leads to senseless deaths & that creates a chain reaction. They don’t care if u w/ ur mom, child, ur girl; they live to “take out an opp” in broad day. That mentality has spilled over to a lot of other cities who became infatuated w Chiraq. In L.A, u ain’t never heard of reckless behavior in the day time or in front of child/children. Dirt happened at night/early morning. Now? It’s safer at night than the day b/c of clout.
The way the relocation of the residents of many of these housing projects was handled is outright criminal. These people have blood on their hands. There was zero thought put into to it.

Advertisement

Finally; the closing down of housing units pushed rivals w/in mere streets of each other vs. neighborhoods. Ur enemy can be right around the corner from u vs. a whole neighborhood away. So it’s real easy to have 3 to 5 retaliations in one day, leading to a loss of 5-10 ppl that quick.

Guys in Chicago r so hungry & thirsty. The most petty, non confrontational argument leads to senseless deaths & that creates a chain reaction. They don’t care if u w/ ur mom, child, ur girl; they live to “take out an opp” in broad day. That mentality has spilled over to a lot of other cities who became infatuated w Chiraq. In L.A, u ain’t never heard of reckless behavior in the day time or in front of a child/children. Dirt happened at night/early morning. Now? It’s safer at night than the day b/c of clout.
Yea they cut the head off the snake of many big gangs and now the young ones running around like wild animals and now all that chaos is the norm, can't believe it got so bad like that in the city

The way the relocation of the residents of many of these housing projects was handled is outright criminal. These people have blood on their hands. There was zero thought put into to it.
There was zero thoughts. It was str8 criminal & I told my aunt b4 she passed, what would happen. She worked for 40 yrs in Chicago’s school cafeteria. She saw the change, the school fights as kids were stacked upon each other from different sides.

Chicago has always been a gangsta city, since the early 1900’s, but there were rules to everything. Now? Innocent children can’t even go outside & play in fear they’ll get gunned down b/c of a war. Elderly r afraid to leave their homes. Block parties to celebrate the community have lessened year by year. Total mess & I 100% blame elected officials.

Advertisement
D-town real funky. Lol. REAL funky. But man, they got some of the thickest chicks, yo. Lol. Been on this show called The Dirty D on Tubi. Hood show, but the amount of stallions from Detroit & surrounding areas is unbelivimaginable! Lol
Yea the wild thing is soon as the weather gets nice out after winter in these northern cities all types of chaos erupts when people are out seeing each again. But I used to think Texas was the land of the stallions but Detroit is underrated lol. But it's some bad women in Philly tho too

Stay armed and stay competent.
For a good while you couldn’t even carry in Cook County. Even now it’s not easy. Whereas Detroit and Michigan it’s the easiest thing to do in the world. Running up on a regular in Chicago was easy pickins. You try that in Michigan and that easy target may not only be strapped but they are surgeons with it.

Advertisement
Yea the wild thing is soon as the weather gets nice out after winter in these northern cities all types of chaos erupts when people are out seeing each again. But I used to think Texas was the land of the stallions but Detroit is underrated lol. But it's some bad women in Philly tho too
Oh I know! My ex boss was from Philly, & I legit told her if she wasn’t married…she laughed & said oh I know. Thick yellow bone & pretty af.

But, I’m still mad af I didn’t really get at her, b/c she got fired from my old company getting caught doming one of her employees in her office. Smh. (True Story). Lol.

An example of that is.........

Based on the chicago rap scene...one rapper who is now deceased (L A CAPONE) and one of his major rivals......didnt know that their moms were best friends since they were actual neighbors in the housing apartments. To the point they were born a few weeks apart and both moms were babysitting each other kids , sharing cloths, pampers, etc. These same kids grew up to want to kill each other since they closed them down an relocated the families.
The mom of LA CAPONE stated this when i believe her son got jumped or shot at and she went to check on the name they said did it and had to tell dude her and his mom grew up as best friends their entire childhood until they were teens to adults one door away from each other.

It has happened in Miami but not to that extent..the Pork an Beans are just about done now...and those folks are going to be relocated elsewhere...but the dudes from their have rivals all thru the city. Alot of times they moved em down south.....hence homestead/ florida city has now had an uptick in crime the last few years.

There was zero thoughts. It was str8 criminal & I told my aunt b4 she passed, what would happen. She worked for 40 yrs in Chicago’s school cafeteria. She saw the change, the school fights as kids were stacked upon each other from different sides.

Chicago has always been a gangsta city, since the early 1900’s, but there were rules to everything. Now? Innocent children can’t even go outside & play in fear they’ll get gunned down b/c of a war. Elderly r afraid to leave their homes. Block parties to celebrate the community have lessened year by year. Total mess & I 100% blame elected officials.
This! It's sad man. When I was younger I couldn't wait to hit up the Taste of Chicago. Smh

Oh I know! My ex boss was from Philly, & I legit told her if she wasn’t married…she laughed & said oh I know. Thick yellow bone & pretty af.

But, I’m still mad af I didn’t really get at her, b/c she got fired from my old company getting caught doming one of her employees in her office. Smh. (True Story). Lol.
Oh man you should have tried she was with it too down for whatever. The wild thing is tho who snitched on her to get caught it must have been a co worker Playa hating lol

Advertisement
Back