TAMU Visitor List for Miami Game -**Running List

Oh man you should have tried she was with it too down for whatever. The wild thing is tho who snitched on her to get caught it must have been a co worker Playa hating lol
She used to throw Hedonism parties. Chick was a mad freak & let me know she was about that life. I specifically remember asking what her favorite color was, & she said Hunter Green, & my reply was, for that to be ur favorite color, how come I never see u in it? Next day baby came through w/ a Hunter Green fit that showed all the curves. And she walked by & said, “Happy?” And I said:

Advertisement
She used to throw Hedonism parties. Chick was a mad freak & let me know she was about that life. I specifically remember asking what her favorite color was, & she said Hunter Green, & my reply was, for that to be ur favorite color, how come I never see u in it? Next day baby came through w/ a Hunter Green fit that showed all the curves. And she walked by & said, “Happy?” And I said:

Oh **** came in showing all the curves like that oh yea she was ready ready. She mad sure you seen all that and I'm surprised someone wifed her that's girlfriend only material lol

Oh **** came in showing all the curves like that oh yea she was ready ready. She mad sure you seen all that and I'm surprised someone wifed her that's girlfriend only material lol

Yeah; and she messed w/ a former HOF b-ball player from the 76ers. I ain’t gone say bros name, but I saw the evidence. Lol. But truth be told; her husband was doing the same. Lol

Yeah; and she messed w/ a former HOF b-ball player from the 76ers. I ain’t gone say bros name, but I saw the evidence. Lol. But truth be told; her husband was doing the same. Lol
Oh yea the pro ball lifestyle while he's on the road enjoying himself every now and then she's at home doing the same, they both know the rules of that lifestyle lol

Advertisement
There’s only a handful of celebrities I know who were/are able to come around the hood, but those dudes have a strap on them or family w/ mad clout in the hood. Other than that, u must have an entourage or security detail.

These dudes take missions all the way to Calabasas, bruh. They hungry & thirsty. It’s an easy come up + the laws in CA to dissuade this is so laxed. Dude that robbed Derwin only got 9. That’s small time. The kids who’ve been smashing & dashing don’t even get time if no weapon is involved.

CA is a safe haven to get robbed. Oakland is the same way. B-ball players get the most passes, but rappers? Dangerous occupation in Cali

For a good while you couldn’t even carry in Cook County. Even now it’s not easy. Whereas Detroit and Michigan it’s the easiest thing to do in the world. Running up on a regular in Chicago was easy pickins. You try that in Michigan and that easy target may not only be strapped but they are surgeons with it.
Same for the Tri-County and the rest of Florida. Texas is like that too. Better safe to assume a person is strapped. Lots of guns down here. Legally owned and otherwise...

Advertisement
These South FL kids really get around on these unofficials. They all come from some deep pocket fams.
Guys like Moe making upwards of 6 fixtures per year just to drive these kids to whatever school will pay them to get them there.

Tennessee paid someone $50k to get Torrence Gibson there for 1 visit. Heard Ohio State did the same and that was all in 1 week. Guy made $100k just to drive from Miami to Columbus and Knoxville and back home. Probably collected more to sway him to Ohio State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama fan now?
Nah.. it'll be Miami or nobody.. We're just a boring team to watch. Offense is dull and boring. No playmakers on offense or defense. No excitement on gameday. I might just be sick of watching the same guys suck for 4-5 years in a row now that it's predictable. Following recruiting isn't even fun anymore whether it's NIL or me getting older lol haven't figured it out either.

Hope Mario does well and wins games and makes it exciting that way but **** its been boring.

Nah.. it'll be Miami or nobody.. We're just a boring team to watch. Offense is dull and boring. No playmakers on offense or defense. No excitement on gameday. I might just be sick of watching the same guys suck for 4-5 years in a row now that it's predictable. Following recruiting isn't even fun anymore whether it's NIL or me getting older lol haven't figured it out either.

Hope Mario does well and wins games and makes it exciting that way but **** its been boring.
If it's any solace I'd say that he still has 5 years of Manny embedded in the roster. It definitely hasn't been a sight to see yet. I think by year 3 we see a better roster and output. Offensive scheme probably won't ever be a panty dropper.

If it's any solace I'd say that he still has 5 years of Manny embedded in the roster. It definitely hasn't been a sight to see yet. I think by year 3 we see a better roster and output. Offensive scheme probably won't ever be a panty dropper.
Without a doubt.. Manny started the whole downward spiral for me by hiring Dan Enos and the 2019 season debacle plus his recruiting (or lack of). I gave up my season tickets because of him. Not Mario's doing except for the offense just not being fun to watch.

Also, I hate NFL and can't watch it. College is just turning into that and losing it's excitement in general.. except worse.. the same 2-3 teams are the best every year. Or... I'm turning 30 and suddenly feel 65. Could be any of it.

Advertisement
Back