Talent evaluator thoughts on the first week of practice

Navarro's says King will get Manny an extension??

I CANNOT see ANY reason why UM should be in a hurry to give Manny an extension IF we win 10 games.

I know some will immediately jump to the conclusion that we MUST lock him up if we do.

WHY ??

What would be the urgency? Does anyone seriously believe he would suddenly go from a coach on the hot seat to a valuable must have coach with numerous bidders seeking his services Its always a mistake to bid against yourself.

IMO what would he have proven by then IF he does win 10? In two years one successful year and one flop. Kudos for his willingness to make changes.

Ive never been much for believing hype. For me seeing is believing. I also have to se it consistently. I've seen far too many aberrations to believe one year makes a career. For me now he's strapped into "Ol' Sparkie"awaiting a stay from the Governor " and he still has much to prove.

I still remember his saying something to the effect that last year's team only needed to be tweaked....and I agreed. As a ranking member of the staff he MUST KNOW these things. To say we need a rebuild seriously calls into question his acumen.

I wish him the best as I'm sure we ALL do. Miami deserves great success. We need results not excuses.

So IF he's the one who can bring it great...but he must prove it.

IF he's not....fire up Ol Sparkie.. and let's find someone who can.

Advertisement
Ivey just became our #1 corner
You obviously haven't seen RVA's Hoveround, or my old aluminum frame chair. If anyone tries to get by me, they are getting tangled up in antique aluminum. Not to mention the beer can land mines I'll be leaving all over the secondary.

More off season championship rah rah BS

Don't give a **** anymore about this nonsense. Win games.
Love the dudes who post this stuff... In a thread about off-season hype. Hot tip. If you meant it, you wouldn't even open the thread. **** you wouldn't even be hanging out on the board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back