Taking L’s

Advertisement
Out of those guys, Ladson is the only one I want. The rest can stay committed to their respective schools.
Unlikely! the word is ladson wants to play with the top rated QB trevor lawrence. he see his numbers ballooning with this kid throwing the ball to him and he might have a point because this trevor kid is something especial throwing the ball. still, our wr core is extremely deep already and we are still missing Pope in the fall.

The ****tiest part about losing Ladson is he is going to Clemson. We are going to be log jammed at WR with our stud freshman class & current roster.

Advertisement
Early signing period seemed to catch some teams off guard last year. Not the case this year

Advertisement
I started this thread because I was seeing the dynamics in recruiting but I have come to trust CMR. He is getting done. IPF, results, attitude, Game Day hosting considerations.

I started this thread because I was seeing the dynamics in recruiting but I have come to trust CMR. He is getting done. IPF, results, attitude, Game Day hosting considerations.
we are reeling in some talent rn especially the lb position we have comitted looks special we for sure aren't on the defensive for recruiting if anything I think uf is getting slugged rn on the trail

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back