Taking L’s

lulz No one cares about those scrubs and overrated 5 stars. Our OL, WR, and DB prospect lists are set and they def don't include them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol Ladson wouldnt play until at least his sophomore season if he came here. He made a business decision...

For momentum purposes yeah but for actual player wise don't mean ****. We didn't want Taisun , Lucas was a priority mainly because he was from Dade. We can find another 10 kids down here like couch and Ladson is a huge miss in terms of talent but at a position that prob is the least of need on our team.

Im still waiting to hear the reason why Elam is not a top priority.

Same here. I'm guessing that the staff knows he's not that interested and thus isn't going to waste their time. But that's just a guess.

If he has legitimate interest, we should be recruiting him. CB is a position of need in this class.

Advertisement
I really dont like this from a momentum standpoint. From a rational standpoint, however, its early *** ****. Calm your panties.

Wha????? Ban yourself for stupidity

Hightower, Thomas, Pope. Wiggins has the highest ceiling of them all with his size to athleticism ratio. Ezzard will be a 225lb bully. Anyone thinking Stone Hands Ladson is just gonna come in here in 2019 and take a starting spot from these cats is loco.

Don't forget Payton ffs from his own class or Mark Richards if he commits.

Advertisement
The coaches must absolutely know something about Elam, whether it's character or they know where he's going already or whatever. The physical side of it isn't debatable.

Advertisement
So just found this out from a source close to Couch and Jaden.

Neither are actually takes for Miami right now. Miami didn’t accept Couch commitment.

Also resonates with what another source told me in regards to the staff approach at the position.

So who’s the priority geo

So just found this out from a source close to Couch and Jaden.

Neither are actually takes for Miami right now. Miami didn’t accept Couch commitment.

Also resonates with what another source told me in regards to the staff approach at the position.

Advertisement
Back