Taking L’s

Idk y this comment has 28 đź‘Ž, perception is reality. No one can argue the perception of this being a negative recruiting weekend for Miami. We lost a 5* talent, 2 4*'s, and the 2nd or 3rd QB on our board. The truth is we can easily rebound. Yes ladson is a 5 star part WR is our deepest position. Lucas to keep it simple suks. Couch is a DB, plenty more of those in the tri county area. And the QB well just look how late we found Jwill last cycle. We do need to put some dubs on the board asap. 4 perceived misses, 3 decommits, with more coming. We need some momentum.

Just stop it. We didn't NEED any of those guys (as you yourself mentioned which contradicts your entire point), and you know **** well that the 3 deco's were push-outs that needed to be pushed out.

It's fcuking April... Stop with the ***** *** unnecessary drama.

Advertisement
Lol Ladson wouldnt play until at least his sophomore season if he came here. He made a business decision...
Idk y this comment has 28 đź‘Ž, perception is reality. No one can argue the perception of this being a negative recruiting weekend for Miami. We lost a 5* talent, 2 4*'s, and the 2nd or 3rd QB on our board. The truth is we can easily rebound. Yes ladson is a 5 star part WR is our deepest position. Lucas to keep it simple suks. Couch is a DB, plenty more of those in the tri county area. And the QB well just look how late we found Jwill last cycle. We do need to put some dubs on the board asap. 4 perceived misses, 3 decommits, with more coming. We need some momentum.
He went to clemson behind Trevor Lawrence... we probably wont be hearing anything from him until 2021.. Lol but hey cry away

Advertisement
Just stop it. We didn't NEED any of those guys (as you yourself mentioned which contradicts your entire point), and you know **** well that the 3 deco's were push-outs that needed to be pushed out.

It's fcuking April... Stop with the ***** *** unnecessary drama.
Your an idiot. I said we can rebound!!! U are creating talking down to people. This site is full of punks like you. Im not contradicting, im pointing out both sides.

Evan Neal just got a crystal ball pick for FSU and I'm officially trippin

I read his interview after his FSU visit today. He was pretty vocal about it making a BIG impression. I didn't get the impression he was looking to make any decision though

Advertisement
I’m shocked Couch committed to Michigan.

I don't mind Couch...decent player. But I think his offer was kinda like the one Darius Williams and Conrnelius Nunn (neither a bad player, and it wouldn't shock me if Nunn ends up in this class) got. I don't think Couch could have committed to UM at this point.

EDIT: NVM, just read Geo comment write-up saying precisely that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Willie is kicking us in the nuts again this year. I don't get it, man. How is this 3rd rate corch consistently beating us for talent? 3rd time by my count.

Too many kids looking around and wanting to wait. I have to say, I thought Couch was going to commit to UM after he visited two weeks ago. I didn't think this Michigan visit would be a big deal.

I hope now that the contact period opens again we put some pressure on and get some kids to commit.
Couch didn't even have a commit-able offer here. That said, why the shock from everyone? These kids gravitate to who shows the love.

Advertisement
Still early....paradise camp and a fast start to the season will get numbers up, but honestly with the 2 separate signing day format I think the elite recruits will wait till February to announce just so they can play the recruiting game out as long as possible! This is the only time elite prospects have an advantage over the coach/school.

Im still waiting to hear the reason why Elam is not a top priority.

Ive brought that up on here and the only response I have gotten is that he is a UF legacy. Carter, Hall and elam all work out together in Palm beach and I know his dad is open to any school with a good education. We had good momentum with him over the summer time but it looks like that slacked off.

Advertisement
Back