Taking L’s

Advertisement
So just found this out from a source close to Couch and Jaden.

Neither are actually takes for Miami right now. Miami didn’t accept Couch commitment.

Also resonates with what another source told me in regards to the staff approach at the position.
Jaden is not a take??????

Neither are actually takes for Miami right now. Miami didn’t accept Couch commitment.

Also resonates with what another source told me in regards to the staff approach at the position.

Wow.

Anything about Dixon?

Then who are the takes at CB?

Advertisement
Now would be a good time to consider shifting our focus to out of state kids who have Miami interest. We've put a lot of effort into local kids, and the ones who want to be Canes have jumped on board. The ones who haven't committed become less likely every day.

Of course you have a spot for a kid like Stevenson regardless and we stay in touch with local kids.

But we have a brand name that kids nationally want to represent and we're located in ******* paradise. They'll appreciate the opportunity to rep the U.

Dontae Lucas, Ladson, QB with name I can pronounce, Tecory couch list goes on.
Idk y this comment has 28 👎, perception is reality. No one can argue the perception of this being a negative recruiting weekend for Miami. We lost a 5* talent, 2 4*'s, and the 2nd or 3rd QB on our board. The truth is we can easily rebound. Yes ladson is a 5 star part WR is our deepest position. Lucas to keep it simple suks. Couch is a DB, plenty more of those in the tri county area. And the QB well just look how late we found Jwill last cycle. We do need to put some dubs on the board asap. 4 perceived misses, 3 decommits, with more coming. We need some momentum.

Advertisement
Idk y this comment has 28 👎, perception is reality. No one can argue the perception of this being a negative recruiting weekend for Miami. We lost a 5* talent, 2 4*'s, and the 2nd or 3rd QB on our board. The truth is we can easily rebound. Yes ladson is a 5 star part WR is our deepest position. Lucas to keep it simple suks. Couch is a DB, plenty more of those in the tri county area. And the QB well just look how late we found Jwill last cycle. We do need to put some dubs on the board asap. 4 perceived misses, 3 decommits, with more coming. We need some momentum.
the only loss is ladson bro

Those guys are scrubs or overrated. Stone Hands Ladson cant carry Payton or Richards jock. Lucas is immobile. Crouch i liked but hes tiny.

Advertisement
Ladson is the only loss player wise but we have also loss our recruiting momentum for the 19 class. Would like a couple of splashes in the near future. Bogle, Mac, Neal, one or 2 of the STA kids, something.
For sure but I think once season rolls around as well we will be the most attractive in state program that will help a lot too

Advertisement

This shouldn't come as a surprise

Dent is the #1 corner on the board and it will remain that way. The day they feel like their officially out is when they'll take other commitments

Advertisement
Back