Tailgate Thread

Advertisement
any other Indiana natives making the trip? ubering from our Hotel in Boca. We’ll bring alcohol, food, whatever. If you see a black guy and white Girl looking lost at ****, that’s us lol.

whew boca to hard rock? how much is that, like 50 bucks?

I haven’t even looked yet. We flying out today. I don’t know any other option

any other Indiana natives making the trip? ubering from our Hotel in Boca. We’ll bring alcohol, food, whatever. If you see a black guy and white Girl looking lost at ****, that’s us lol.

it's probably around there, but even then, an uber back and forth would be less than renting a car/getting a parking pass.

Advertisement
East 22!! Going carnita tacos, achiote steak, Civil IPA's and Cycle stouts. Get noyce and sauced before to scream at those Hokie farkers.

I really really want to try that Everyday I'm Wafflin IPA that Civil just released, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it. I wish that brewery were a little closer to me.

It was OK. I was trying to make the release this Saturday morning but there ain't no way I would make it back in time to meet up my tailgate crew in Miramar by 3:15.

Where do you live? I'm in Plantation, so it's a long *** drive up and back to Jupiter for beers. I wish they'd open a second facility in Broward somewhere, kinda like Funky Buddha did.

I've never been to Civil but i'll be passing by it tomorrow on my way down for the game. I might stop by and pick up a growler, what do you recommend?

East 22!! Going carnita tacos, achiote steak, Civil IPA's and Cycle stouts. Get noyce and sauced before to scream at those Hokie farkers.

I really really want to try that Everyday I'm Wafflin IPA that Civil just released, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it. I wish that brewery were a little closer to me.

It was OK. I was trying to make the release this Saturday morning but there ain't no way I would make it back in time to meet up my tailgate crew in Miramar by 3:15.

Where do you live? I'm in Plantation, so it's a long *** drive up and back to Jupiter for beers. I wish they'd open a second facility in Broward somewhere, kinda like Funky Buddha did.

I've never been to Civil but i'll be passing by it tomorrow on my way down for the game. I might stop by and pick up a growler, what do you recommend?

Pretty much any IPA Civil is offering is going to be top-shelf - you can't really go wrong.

I haven’t even looked yet. We flying out today. I don’t know any other option

From Margate to the stadium its $30 i just checked, and boca is down the street so maybe $35 at most.

Blue Lot - Ribs, bourbon, and 3:30 games are on the menu. We use an inverter generator and HD antenna to watch the games.

Advertisement

I think there will be a few of those around lol....raises hand...will be set up in the green lot

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone use a antenna for the TV? Wondering how it worked at the stadium and which one you used?

Looking to stop and pick up some eats to bring to tail gait.

Anybody got a killer suggestion for places coming 140 miles down the turnpike.

Sports grill has some of the best wings i've ever had. They are called the special grilled wings and get them with the franks red hot or miami heat sauce.

Looking to stop and pick up some eats to bring to tail gait.

Anybody got a killer suggestion for places coming 140 miles down the turnpike.

Sports grill has some of the best wings i've ever had. They are called the special grilled wings and get them with the franks red hot or miami heat sauce.

They basically just grill them, throw this sauce on them and grill them again. They're the bombbb

Advertisement
Anyone use a antenna for the TV? Wondering how it worked at the stadium and which one you used?

We use one from WalMart. Just a plain antenna. Works great! I think we paid $12 for it.

We use a Terk HD antenna that we got at Best Buy. Reception at the stadium is good, and it picks up CBS, NBC, ABC and the ACC channel in HD (in addition to about 30 other channels). The only downside to antennas is they won't get ESPN.

We use one from WalMart. Just a plain antenna. Works great! I think we paid $12 for it.

We use a Terk HD antenna that we got at Best Buy. Reception at the stadium is good, and it picks up CBS, NBC, ABC and the ACC channel in HD (in addition to about 30 other channels). The only downside to antennas is they won't get ESPN.

There are a type of Terk ones I am seeing....which one do you have?

There are a type of Terk ones I am seeing....which one do you have?

Mine is probably old by now, but it looks like this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9FHHHN/ref=asc_df_B01N9FHHHN5247486/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B01N9FHHHN&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216526779832&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8174607341036474421&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9061312&hvtargid=pla-348384127896

Basically, it is a flat, black, square that picks up channels from any direction and then amplifies the signal for a good quality picture. I'm sure they have newer, fancier models now, but key words to look for are probably omni-directional and amplified.

Advertisement
Back