Tailgate Thread

Advertisement
Bringing bottle of Grey Goose and Bushmills... look for green and orange microbus.

Bringing a couple cases of Bud Light, some Vodka and some Crown Royal. Let me know for the ND game.

Advertisement
East 22!! Going carnita tacos, achiote steak, Civil IPA's and Cycle stouts. Get noyce and sauced before to scream at those Hokie farkers.

I really really want to try that Everyday I'm Wafflin IPA that Civil just released, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it. I wish that brewery were a little closer to me.

It was OK. I was trying to make the release this Saturday morning but there ain't no way I would make it back in time to meet up my tailgate crew in Miramar by 3:15.

Where do you live? I'm in Plantation, so it's a long *** drive up and back to Jupiter for beers. I wish they'd open a second facility in Broward somewhere, kinda like Funky Buddha did.

Advertisement
Too many good games at 3:30 to watch on tv.

I'll get to the stadium around 7pm.

LOL... welcome to the year 2005.

I will be in the Orange Lot watching 3 games and hanging out with other hyped up Canes.

Advertisement
Looking to stop and pick up some eats to bring to tail gait.

Anybody got a killer suggestion for places coming 140 miles down the turnpike.

Advertisement
We use to do the dish, nowadays it is so much easier:

We have a marine battery we take out there that lasts the full tailgate. If anything, we hook it up to the truck for a charge. Then the inverter, like you mentioned, along with an HD antenna that'll get you the local channels. We also bring an extra phone for the wireless hotspot and stream WatchESPN on a Firestick.

what kind of wattage do you have on the battery and where did you buy it?

Optima blue top battery.

Thanks! Where'd you pick it up and what kind of inverter do you use? Sorry for all the questions, I'm trying to set up a TV for this weekend as well.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...VxrrACh1FrAy6EAQYBCABEgIXj_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...ca-d31m/16940016-P?searchTerm=OPTIMA+BLUE+TOP

Why not an inverter-generator?...you can barely hear those things run...

any other Indiana natives making the trip? ubering from our Hotel in Boca. We’ll bring alcohol, food, whatever. If you see a black guy and white Girl looking lost at ****, that’s us lol.

Advertisement
Back