Tailgate theft

MGreen26

Freshman
Off topic, but last night we had a table and a canes flag stolen from my truck. We have been tailgating at every home game since the move to Sunlife and never had an incident -- other than a blowup doll in OU gear being stolen. Really sad.

Advertisement
Off topic, but last night we had a table and a canes flag stolen from my truck. We have been tailgating at every home game since the move to Sunlife and never had an incident -- other than a blowup doll in OU gear being stolen. Really sad.

Yeah, well the table has one short leg and the flag is kinda worn.

I don't even know why I bothered to take it.

Nice one jackass

Hate to see good times ruined by things like that. Got to bolt everything down any more.

Advertisement
Unfortunately you can't trust people to respect your belongings. Better off locking it in the car or investing in a lockable cover for your truck bed. I've had things stolen before which is why I lock everything inside the car before heading into the stadium

woudnt be shocked if it wasnt duke fans, last year I seen Miami fans Painting license plate with U in Duke and changing it to MIAMI U. Leaving beer bottles on their cars

Advertisement

Nice one jackass

You should be aware that people will steal anything, any time, from anywhere. I had a kid take a clear container half full of expended 9mm shell casings that I was collecting to reload. What possible use could a kid have for that ****? None, absolutely none. But...I left my garage door open and he saw an opportunity to steal something - anything.

brass is worth money is why he stole shell casings

This kid wouldn't know where to sell his sister's cooch, much less brass. He threw them away down the street. The only way I found out they were gone was somebody called the cops about the suspicious container laying in someones yard with "shiny things" in it. The cops asked around the neighborhood. The kid that took it is disturbed.

Advertisement
Lots on non-ticket holders like to walk around those lots. Solicit pre-game and then help themselves to anything unsecured during the game. We always have a large police presence at our games but they don't exactly consider themselves security guards.

Advertisement
They got my weber a couple years back . I look for that ***** every game . The handle is burnt

We forgot to take the magnets off the car a few years back & they were gone. People steal anything they can get their hands on. Don't think it's any different than anywhere else.

We forgot to take the magnets off the car a few years back & they were gone. People steal anything they can get their hands on. Don't think it's any different than anywhere else.
They got our grill (1/2 of it), I left the base and grate out to cool down and forgot to put in truck. They also took our magnets including an old Sebastian with pipe we had for many years. Fricking losers.

Our UM tables were stolen at the last home game. Nothing left in the truck bed anymore. Never once had a problem at the OB.

Advertisement
Back