Tailgate theft

Lots on non-ticket holders like to walk around those lots. Solicit pre-game and then help themselves to anything unsecured during the game. We always have a large police presence at our games but they don't exactly consider themselves security guards.

Security does a great job. This was the first incident. Sorry to hear that others are having the same thing happen, but I am not surprised.

Advertisement
Got my tire punctured by who I think was a UM frat building a stage at the UF game. Only people who had power tools that could make a hole that perfect. 2 years ago I had my canopy, Weber grill, and grill stand stolen at the game. When I was unloading my stuff back home and I got to the cooler it felt really light so I opened it up and all the beer and food were gone too. They must've been at my spot for an entire qtr to take that much stuff.

Off topic, but last night we had a table and a canes flag stolen from my truck. We have been tailgating at every home game since the move to Sunlife and never had an incident -- other than a blowup doll in OU gear being stolen. Really sad.

#Renewed

Advertisement
Back