Tai >>>> Michael Johnson Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm praying I don't have to bump this. We can't let a talent like this, with family on the team, tear our *** up for rivals every year. Richt's QB eval skills are straight cheeks again here. Almost as bas as the Sitkowski reach. Yo, EVERYONE, including the scouting services (not that they matter worth a sht) can see this. Absolute retardation to not make Tai our #1 most wanted man.

2 of the 3 scouting services have MJJ ranked higher.

At least try to get your facts right

He played one year in cali in a league the equal to the girls ymca. Worse comp than even brad had going at chaminade. If you see how cali football is the vast majority of it atleast in the la area is hit or miss. You have 2 serious divisions that each have several power house schools than you have the rest are the girls ymca. To put this in even better context for anyone who knows the cali area he played for kings academy. It's in Sunnyvale. Sunnyvale is about ten minutes from santa clara where the 49ers play. Its literally podunk. The highlight of santa clara is the Marriott right next to the stadium or the sports themed restraunt inside the stadium. Go ahead ask anyone who knows the area. See if im exaggerating.

knocking Kaaya's HS comp? Chaminade plays in the 2nd best league in Cali, it's some of the best comp in the country.

And yes, MJJ didn't play in a good league in Cali, but again this is a dumb argument. The competition he played in OR is at worst equivalent to what Tai played in CT. And why does it matter? Good QBs come from all different places. That Grier kid that was at UF now WV probably played the worst HS comp in the country, and he's a baller.

Both MJJ and Tai are great prospects with tons of major offers. Just give me one of them

Advertisement
All of you were literally creaming over the thought of mjj coming when we had no shot and now he would be a ******* ?

He played one year in cali in a league the equal to the girls ymca. Worse comp than even brad had going at chaminade. If you see how cali football is the vast majority of it atleast in the la area is hit or miss. You have 2 serious divisions that each have several power house schools than you have the rest are the girls ymca. To put this in even better context for anyone who knows the cali area he played for kings academy. It's in Sunnyvale. Sunnyvale is about ten minutes from santa clara where the 49ers play. Its literally podunk. The highlight of santa clara is the Marriott right next to the stadium or the sports themed restraunt inside the stadium. Go ahead ask anyone who knows the area. See if im exaggerating.

Facts lmao. I live in The bay now

Advertisement
knocking Kaaya's HS comp? Chaminade plays in the 2nd best league in Cali, it's some of the best comp in the country.

And yes, MJJ didn't play in a good league in Cali, but again this is a dumb argument. The competition he played in OR is at worst equivalent to what Tai played in CT. And why does it matter? Good QBs come from all different places. That Grier kid that was at UF now WV probably played the worst HS comp in the country, and he's a baller.

Both MJJ and Tai are great prospects with tons of major offers. Just give me one of them
Bwaaaahahaha! Gtfoh ... you call me a fraud then tell people CHAMINADE in california plays against some of the best comp in the country! Lmfao. You just confirmed what ive always thought about you. Never again will i take anything personal you say. Like your butty you just like to hear yourself talk. Tell that to these people who have never been to a chaminade game or seen the league they play in. The statement of way too many scrawny white dudes running around on the field applies to this ENTIRE divisions best teams let alone chaminade. They literally have one team thats not in conference or close but theyd have to play in playoffs thats good & that team molly ***ps them on a regular. Thats centennial who is div 1 & chaminade is cif div 3 now. Lol jeezus. Talk about pushing an agenda with that bull****. Tai comp is ten times better than that & sad part is even chaminades is better than kings acadamey in sunnyvale. My bad the high school football in the suburbs of suburbs in san francisco is some of the best shower comp in the country. You made a funny! The two things you are right on though is greirs comp was booty & good qbs can come from anywhere. No debate to that. Just stating facts since certain people wanna bring up avon comp level. Its a bad arguement from people who are fools. Whoo. Im trying not too laugh any more bout this statement u made. Do yourself a favor. If your statements are supposed to be taken seriously dont qualify them with dumb **** like that.

Youre recycling comments bruh. People already know this probably wouldnt exist. cause than you wouldnt know how much he wants to play here. Besides that he is the number 1 dtqb in the country. Should people not want him here? Regardless that exact question has been stated by one other individual ad nauseam. Thats like saying if dyalect wasnt on here to make a case for mike would so many people defend him...

I’ll say this,.... I’m of the ilk that the staff should offer Tai. DM me when you get a chance Brook. I want to know that I can trust you..

Because the coaches don't feel an offer is warranted, what's so hard to understand about that?
Because there is no reason to not offer Tai at QB and make a scrawny version of Torrance Gibson your #1 target.

I'm done writing on this because I love my Canes. But I'm not a yes man. It hurts me to know that our coaches literally have the best QB to run our offense begging for an offer, and the idiot Richts are basically telling him to go f himself and commit to a rival and beat us every year.

MJJ can't play QB for sht. I'm bookmarking this. Feel free to bump this. I'm praying MJJ stays out West and we get to reset our QB board.

Advertisement
Because there is no reason to not offer Tai at QB and make a scrawny version of Torrance Gibson your #1 target.

I'm done writing on this because I love my Canes. But I'm not a yes man. It hurts me to know that our coaches literally have the best QB to run our offense begging for an offer, and the idiot Richts are basically telling him to go f himself and commit to a rival and beat us every year.

MJJ can't play QB for sht. I'm bookmarking this. Feel free to bump this. I'm praying MJJ stays out West and we get to reset our QB board.

I guess TheUaintBack.. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bwaaaahahaha! Gtfoh ... you call me a fraud then tell people CHAMINADE in california plays against some of the best comp in the country! Lmfao. You just confirmed what ive always thought about you. Never again will i take anything personal you say. Like your butty you just like to hear yourself talk. Tell that to these people who have never been to a chaminade game or seen the league they play in. The statement of way too many scrawny white dudes running around on the field applies to this ENTIRE divisions best teams let alone chaminade. They literally have one team thats not in conference or close but theyd have to play in playoffs thats good & that team molly ***ps them on a regular. Thats centennial who is div 1 & chaminade is cif div 3 now. Lol jeezus. Talk about pushing an agenda with that bull****. Tai comp is ten times better than that & sad part is even chaminades is better than kings acadamey in sunnyvale. My bad the high school football in the suburbs of suburbs in san francisco is some of the best shower comp in the country. You made a funny! The two things you are right on though is greirs comp was booty & good qbs can come from anywhere. No debate to that. Just stating facts since certain people wanna bring up avon comp level. Its a bad arguement from people who are fools. Whoo. Im trying not too laugh any more bout this statement u made. Do yourself a favor. If your statements are supposed to be taken seriously dont qualify them with dumb **** like that.

Did anybody actually read this?

Oh, hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla weak! Ain’t no comp in Sunnyvale, Sac, San Jose.

The comp is in the greater South Central LA area, the Inland Empire, and West Hills area.

Advertisement
Back