Rumor Tae Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, don’t trash these kids on the way out. They came here as Canes under a different staff and it didn’t work out. Don’t be that guy putting that vitriol out there. Wish em well and/or move on and look forward to the players we’ll get who better fit what we’re ultimately going to do.

Advertisement
Who has been great here?

Kam has had some good games, one great game, and some terrible ones as well. Same with Williams. Same with Carter and the list goes on.

When you have problem after problem, I tend to lean on the it's a coaching issue. It's either that or we have the worst luck in all of college football.

That’s what I was wondering. Interesting that he would be more successful under Deion …

Again, don’t trash these kids on the way out. They came here as Canes under a different staff and it didn’t work out. Don’t be that guy putting that vitriol out there. Wish em well and/or move on and look forward to the players we’ll get who better fit what we’re ultimately going to do.

Agreed. Every one of these turns into a player bashing thread.

If he plays tonight then i will have to question this **** I question this now. Peace dont mean “HE” is leaving, could mean someone else is. Dont trash him yet lol

Advertisement
Who has been great here?

Kam has had some good games, one great game, and some terrible ones as well. Same with Williams. Same with Carter and the list goes on.

When you have problem after problem, I tend to lean on the it's a coaching issue. It's either that or we have the worst luck in all of college football.
other than the jaquan/redwine combo, seems a combination of a general lack of communication and selfish play

Advertisement
Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
He's lucky to still be here and should have been gone a few times already. He's not good enough to deal with.

An example of the Manny Diaz era.

Advertisement
Y’all thought I was reaching when I said the safety room about to be empty. Got Kam and #0 who is a Lb then what? Williams? Balom hasn’t stayed healthy. We have zero safeties committed right now.

Jackson or someone else might slide to safety but we need a portal hit here or we are 1 injury away (Kam) from being in a disaster safety situation
Jackson is committed as a safety. I know he’s super young though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back