Rumor Tae Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did it to knighton as well when it was rumored he was leaving.
It’s disgraceful. It’s not about Tae. It’s about any kid on the roster who leaves to get a fresh start.

A couple in here are trying to change the narrative to the woman beating but that’s not what’s driving this. They do this to every kid. It’s putrid.

Advertisement
Explosive and physically gifted...
But can't get right.
Can't get with the program.🤷🏻‍♂️

Kids like this never excel anywhere.
You can't run from yourself... You can't run from coaching.
Can't get right? Alright. Let's see how long he lasts.

It’s disgraceful. It’s not about Tae. It’s about any kid on the roster who leaves to get a fresh start.

A couple in here are trying to change the narrative to the woman beating but that’s not what’s driving this. They do this to every kid. It’s putrid.
Every transfer gets beat up by the fan base when they leave. As if we all had the same job for the same company our entire lives. Only a POS would stand in the way of a man who desires something better for himself and his family.

Can we start a central, singular thread where @BeastMode can come to leak his ****** in?

You just have to comment on everything I do? **** is so weird man. Just ignore my post. I made a comment about the safety room and needing help. How is my ****** leaking? You are a weird *** person just leave me be.

Advertisement

Then perhaps this isn't the one to put your foot down on.

Every transfer gets beat up by the fan base when they leave. As if we all had the same job for the same company our entire lives. Only a POS would stand in the way of a man who desires something better for himself and his family.
I’ve never held an employee in contempt for taking what he feels is a better opportunity for himself and his family. For good ones, I’ve offered them references and thanked them for all they did to help me succeed while they were with me.

Has nothing to do with what’s up with these mongoloids. They do it to every kid who leaves.

I will ban ****ers for trashing kids on the way out to keep this place decent.

Too many poRsters conflate hitting the portal with a character flaw...no, it just didn't work out at UM for whatever reason, that's it.

Should we be trashing dude before this is even confirmed? Everyone really needs to tone down the hate towards the kids leaving. Unless they are trashing the U, we should say thanks and good luck. Show some class.

Advertisement
I’ve never held an employee in contempt for taking what he feels is a better opportunity for himself and his family. For good ones, I’ve offered them references and thanked them for all they did to help me succeed while they were with me.
I always believed it was my responsibility to train those under me to advance in their careers. And if their current position wasn't working out for them, to help them find what does.

You just have to comment on everything I do? **** is so weird man. Just ignore my post. I made a comment about the safety room and needing help. How is my ****** leaking? You are a weird *** person just leave me be.
See, forced ignore might be my solution here. He has a history of targets of the month/year.

Too bad for him. Needs to get in the film room more because he has the physical talent.

At this point we've lost (since start of this season):

-Clarke
-Franklin
-Harrell
-E. Roberts
-K. Washington
-A. Williams
-Frierson
-Haye

Wild guess for 4-5 more.

The roster two years from now will be totally unrecognizable from the start of this season.
What’s sad all of them choose not to be the best they could.
They had the best facilities best food best film studying facilities 24-7 .

You make the coaches play you , you trash your competition at practice.

Example:
As a freshman in hitting drills I always counted who’s in line so I could go ONE on One with a senior starting MLB or tackle knowing I might get pounded didn’t care , I want there starting position I made sure I got the coaches attention every single practice I was right out of Jr high going up against Sr starting players going to D-I schools soon.
I got trashed badly on a hamburger drill one afternoon they cheered the Sr jumping up and down , I got up say coach I AINT HEARD NO WHISTLE BLOW .

THAT’S EXACTLY HOW YOU LAY CLAIM

That’s why I played my freshman year and never ever saw the bench till carried of the field by (4) teammates injured in battle.

So I don’t want to here the tears it can’t be done,this list chose not to be Relevant.

Advertisement
See, forced ignore might be my solution here. He has a history of targets of the month/year.

I just ignored him not sure why ppl don’t use the button more instead of constantly chasing ppl thread to thread just to comment on their comment instead of the actual post haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back