Rumor Tae Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RozayCane

DelrayZoe🇭🇹
Not my original screenshot.
Would love the kid to stay and ball here.
1669482591564.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaching didn't help him.. But he looked lost/out of position out there too often when he played. He also had some cultural issues early on.

Advertisement
Y’all thought I was reaching when I said the safety room about to be empty. Got Kam and #0 who is a Lb then what? Williams? Balom hasn’t stayed healthy. We have zero safeties committed right now.

Jackson or someone else might slide to safety but we need a portal hit here or we are 1 injury away (Kam) from being in a disaster safety situation

Seemed inevitable from his first days here

Fresh start somewhere he’s obviously got the talent

Advertisement
Wonder why? Could be as simple as Markieth passing him up; the exodus of d-backs can't be coincidental - some REAL conversations must be taking place. Aside from my obvious interest in the 'Canes, for his and the fam's sake I hope he finds his way.

Y’all thought I was reaching when I said the safety room about to be empty. Got Kam and #0 who is a Lb then what? Williams? Balom hasn’t stayed healthy. We have zero safeties committed right now.

Jackson or someone else might slide to safety but we need a portal hit here or we are 1 injury away (Kam) from being in a disaster safety situation

May not be able to field a team, but the board celebrates every player that enters the portal 🤣

Advertisement

I think Markeith will improve from year 1 to year 2 and hopefully we snag a stud from HS and a portal.

What ever he decides to do.. I’ll be rooting for the kid.

We all grew up or went to school with a kid like Tae here in Florida. All the talent in the world, but just can’t seem to get **** together, and out of their own head.

I think he would be great to go where ever Prime ends up coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back