Rumor Tae Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player known more for assaulting his pregnant girlfriend than anything he did on the field. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Advertisement
I think Markeith will improve from year 1 to year 2 and hopefully we snag a stud from HS and a portal.

Ok so that gives us 3 if Williams pans out and 1 of them JAMES is a LB playing safety. That’s not going to cut it if you want to win games. I would like to see a portal add at this spot if we can find one

What ever he decides to do.. I’ll be rooting for the kid.

We all grew up or went to school with a kid like Tae here in Florida. All the talent in the world, but just can’t seem to get **** together, and out of their own head.

I think he would be great to go where ever Prime ends up coaching.

Why do you think he’d be great there? And if that’s the case why can’t he be great here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all thought I was reaching when I said the safety room about to be empty. Got Kam and #0 who is a Lb then what? Williams? Balom hasn’t stayed healthy. We have zero safeties committed right now.

Jackson or someone else might slide to safety but we need a portal hit here or we are 1 injury away (Kam) from being in a disaster safety situation
We'll be fine

Advertisement
Portal to me is trash. You sigh a commitment, one should honor that.
tell that to coaches. This isn't 1975, the world has changed. You've changed jobs i'm sure.....you were committed the day before till you resigned.

Ok so that gives us 3 if Williams pans out and 1 of them JAMES is a LB playing safety. That’s not going to cut it if you want to win games. I would like to see a portal add at this spot if we can find one
I'm pretty sure there won't be a position on defense that doesn't get atleast one portal addition.

Advertisement
Why do you think he’d be great there? And if that’s the case why can’t he be great here?

Who has been great here?

Kam has had some good games, one great game, and some terrible ones as well. Same with Williams. Same with Carter and the list goes on.

When you have problem after problem, I tend to lean on the it's a coaching issue. It's either that or we have the worst luck in all of college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back