2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not.

Miami is still trying to close the 2023 class and finish the portals before 2024 comes into focus.

I don’t know if it’ll be Miami or not, but I can guarantee it won’t be Louisville in Dec’23
A move to up the bag?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The **** UL doing over there?

I’m sure he signs with us in the end.. but dam,. Them bags like that over there?
The bags are right but the strategy should be all too familiar with us Canes. We have done this with multiple staffs, particularly Golden and Manny, where we pushed for verbals and would go into the summer with top 10 classes sometimes the top class only to fall apart at the finish line. Im not saying UL will fall part like us but come the fall, the usual suspects start making their move and usually get their player.

7299110D-655E-4B3B-BBF1-8A40003B2F23.gif

So Louisville, interesting
This is a much better situation for us! We will bring him in during the stretch run. Super Stars that commit before the Summer rarely keep their original commitment.

Advertisement
I say he’s full of ****
Anyone that pays attention to what I post knows I don’t start caring about recruiting to the summer so I had no clue this cat was committing this soon. That said if he’s committed to UL by August or Sep I’d be beyond shocked. It makes sense that Witfong made the comment about UL leading other day. Even though I don’t think it’ll matter when it counts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brohm is to Louisville what Mario is to Miami. he’s their golden boy. Louisville was making noise in NIL even when half their money people wanted Satterfield out. now all the money guys are bought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back