2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Iness- South Florida 5 star- commits to Ohio State early never waivers recruits for them

Jeremiah Smith- South Florida 5 star commits to Ohio State early

TJ- Five star south florida player likely to choose Miami- makes Miami recruit him the entire cycle and hopefully commits on early signing day or thereabout.

Maybe winning cures this but it feel like this is a common situation for us. Reuben Bain - legacy brother on staff uncle on staff drags it out to almost signing day. We need these types of kids to sign on early and become class ambassadors to help us recruit nationally.
SoFla kids rarely stick to a year plus commitments. Innis committed to OU first and then picked Taint in the summer and he still flirted with Miami a little but Gattis happened. With the early signing period and OVs allowed summer is no longer all that early. I'd be surprised if Smith and Capers stick with their first commitments.

Advertisement
SoFla kids rarely stick to a year plus commitments. Innis committed to OU first and then picked Taint in the summer and he still flirted with Miami a little but Gattis happened. With the early signing period and OVs allowed summer is no longer all that early. I'd be surprised if Smith and Capers stick with their first commitments.
He would have gone to Oklahoma if Lincoln hadn't left.

Zero reason to doubt Mario on this one, regardless of who he commits to now.

It's a joke the AA Game is even doing this announcement, but very few good seniors wanted to wait to announce so this is the only way they could get a 5* announcement

Advertisement
Am I missing something about the alleged importance of a commitment one year in advance?

Puro humo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love how everyone all of a sudden doesn't understand the importance of having 5 star recruit that signs early (if early is the year that they will sign)? But they want ambassadors at the same time. Stop spinning ****, you'd be happy if he said Miami today.

Gotta be real, I think you can be both. The fear, it's real as time has shown more often than not, if they verbal this early (this is real early even for next year) they'll switch it up and sign elsewhere later. If this was late spring or early summer, the odds are better.

One of the problems with early verbals is that everyone still keeps coming at you. They come hard and your early verbal school is focusing more attention on a lot of other recruits. You see so and so giving you more ear time and then you start questioning that early decision.

We've had on the field problems come fall and it's all comes together in a perfect storm against us.

Still, everyone would take him although not too worried if he says elsewhere. Show him between now and next December why we should be his pick.

Love how everyone all of a sudden doesn't understand the importance of having 5 star recruit that signs early (if early is the year that they will sign)? But they want ambassadors at the same time. Stop spinning ****, you'd be happy if he said Miami today.
I wouldn't be happy at all if a 5-star South FL kid gave a verbal to Miami in January when his NSD is a whole 11 months from now...

Yep if he commits this early it’s massive for recruiting momentum. He would be the perfect class ambassador.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be happy at all if a 5-star South FL kid gave a verbal to Miami in January when his NSD is a whole 11 months from now...
I would be happy no matter what time we got his commitment, recruiting is the one thing I trust Mario with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back