2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario sucks as a recruiter

Bored The Office GIF

Loserville got that Papa John’s money…probably giving that family free pizza for life….

Advertisement
Like that 24 kid who committed during the game to Georgia. he had like 8 hats on the table. Lol. Skipped the whole top 5, top 3……

Advertisement
list all the 5 star SoFL commits that stuck over a year out over the last 4 years...i'll wait
Would love to see the statistics on five star non Qbs that stuck after they committed a year early especially if they committed outside the $EC big boys.

Aren’t Louisville fans tired of this 😂😂😂

Did UL already forget Rueben Owens? They’re not pulling a 5 star out of a state like Florida or Texas lol

Advertisement
It’s not.

Miami is still trying to close the 2023 class and finish the portals before 2024 comes into focus.

I don’t know if it’ll be Miami or not, but I can guarantee it won’t be Louisville in Dec’23
There's some background here but I wouldn't necessarily count Louisville out completely. They are throwing money around that'll make 2022's class blush.

If Miami wants Capers, then the money will be significant to reel him in.

I dont think he's worth what Louisville is apparently willing to pay (but "stealing" a 5 star Columbus recruit from Cristobal would signal a huge coup).

Did UL already forget Rueben Owens? They’re not pulling a 5 star out of a state like Florida or Texas lol
Exactly they should have learned their lesson with the 2023 class lol. A 5 star front seven guy from the backyard of one of the biggest NIL schools out there, plus Mario's high school lol. Yea he ain't going to Louisville

There's some background here but I wouldn't necessarily count Louisville out completely. They are throwing money around that'll make 2022's class blush.

If Miami wants Capers, then the money will be significant to reel him in.

I dont think he's worth what Louisville is apparently willing to pay (but "stealing" a 5 star Columbus recruit from Cristobal would signal a huge coup).

Thanks for the info here.

I'm not close to this one at all, so I'll take your word for it.

But good for the kid. I've he's good enough that UL is willing to commit a ton of money to him, all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back