T Chris Washington commits

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191028-004348_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191028-004348_Chrome.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 47
Advertisement
He played tight end his senior year. He gained 50 lbs in 6 months to play left tackle. Kennedy was going to be left tackle and he couldn't cut it.

He played tight end his senior year. He gained 50 lbs in 6 months to play left tackle. Kennedy was going to be left tackle and he couldn't cut it.
See what that picture says? It's say ******* OT. His recruiting bio. Because he was a ******* tackle jackass. Everyone on the planet that follows Miami knows his weight gain. Stop regurgitating it like a ******* bot. Give it up.

Did he wear #60 at the U or in high school? He wears #60 at the U. Read up top NCAA does'nt say high school, this is like when a guy plays say quarterback and everyone knows he wont play qb in college.

Advertisement
See what that picture says? It's say ******* OT. His recruiting bio. Because he was a ******* tackle jackass. Everyone on the planet that follows Miami knows his weight gain. Stop regurgitating it like a ******* bot. Give it up.

That's his freshman pic at Miami, not high school dumbass.

Nelson was a LT his senior year. I remeber ivins talking about people said he played well in some all star game locally

You posted a pic of his Miami bio.

Advertisement
Nelson was a LT his senior year. I remeber ivins talking about people said he played well in some all star game locally

So he played the position one time at a all star game and that qualifies him as a left tackle???

Actually it's his 247 recruiting bio picture, dumbass
That pic dumbass is when he was at Miami not in high school. The bio says left tackle because that was the position he was being moved to and recruited for. Everyone knows that. Like D.J moving from qb to receiver going from high school to college. Everyone knew he wasn't going to play qb. So recruiting sites would have him listed as receiver.

He played tight end his senior.

False but keep telling yourself that...Would he line up at tight end occasionally? Maybe, I don't know.

Here's the video clips you complete and utter donkey

So just stfu already man, you're wrong.

Advertisement

For some reason unknown to mankind he's just insisting on dying on this Zion Nelson tight end hill that nobody else has seen. Over, and over, and over again in multiple threads too. He has to be a **** cousin or something I don't get it
That pic dumbass is when he was at Miami not in high school. The bio says left tackle because that was the position he was being moved to and recruited for. Everyone knows that. Like D.J moving from qb to receiver going from high school to college. Everyone knew he wasn't going to play qb. So recruiting sites would have him listed as receiver.
Deejay was listed as an Athlete by every recruiting site, not a WR. As is every player playing out of position. Perhaps you missed the helmet he's wearing. It's his HS helmet. Because that was the same picture used when he was committed to App St. The heading about being enrolled to Miami is added AFTER signing day. Obviously you're too broke to afford a membership to the recruiting site. Glad I could clarify that for you.

Advertisement
False but keep telling yourself that...Would he line up at tight end occasionally? Maybe, I don't know.

Here's the video clips you complete and utter donkey

So just stfu already man, you're wrong.

So he played left tackle a few snaps and what does that mean? Does it mean he has the position mastered where he knows what he's doing?

So he played left tackle a few snaps and what does that mean? Does it mean he has the position mastered where he knows what he's doing?

He listed himself as a Tackle on his own Hudl page lmao.
His highlight tape(that he created) lists him as a tackle

His highlight tape is all him at tackle. His Miami Bio reads No. 100 offensive tackle nationally by ESPN.com . If you go to the 2018 players rankings he is listed as a tackle.

The kid was a tackle in High school.

So you changed your tune now, or you were just being a jrkoff from jumpstreet....gotcha.

For some reason unknown to mankind he's just insisting on dying on this Zion Nelson tight end hill that nobody else has seen. Over, and over, and over again in multiple threads too. He has to be a **** cousin or something I don't get it

Deejay was listed as an Athlete by every recruiting site, not a WR. As is every player playing out of position. Perhaps you missed the helmet he's wearing. It's his HS helmet. Because that was the same picture used when he was committed to App St. The heading about being enrolled to Miami is added AFTER signing day. Obviously you're too broke to afford a membership to the recruiting site. Glad I could clarify that for you.

WoW not having a membership to a pay site equals being broke??? The helmet in the pic is his high school helmet. D.J played qb and Miami recruited him to play receiver. 6-5 240 and you expected him to come start and ball out???

Advertisement
Back