T. Brooks & A. Edwards Announcing TODAY

Advertisement
Edwards was recruited by Coley and at FSU they have wilder, freeman, pender and ryan green soooooooooooooooo yeah evenif collins commits he can play the lonny pryor roll here easily

I am hoping Danny Dillard from last year can fill the Lonny Pryor role. From all accounts he is supposed to have the size/speed combo and has loads of talent. Still would love to get Edwards on deck too! More competition to better..

Advertisement
So for Collins...

He will be announcing at 10pm on a show called "The New College Football Show."

Channel 646 for those with Directv.

Hopefully we already have Brooks by then and we can sweep both today.

Believe the show is a Scout.com show. And I predict Collins to UM. Arkansas just offered and accepted a commit from a Texas RB. If they thought they were getting Collins, why offer and accept the backup plan this past weekend? Just don't see him going to FSU either given his realtionship with them this past few months.

Collins and Duke. Let's get it done tonight!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am hoping Danny Dillard from last year can fill the Lonny Pryor role. From all accounts he is supposed to have the size/speed combo and has loads of talent. Still would love to get Edwards on deck too! More competition to better..

Do we know there were will be a lonnie pryor role in Coleys offense? I think he was running jimbo's offense in tally

Do we know there were will be a lonnie pryor role in Coleys offense? I think he was running jimbo's offense in tally

Nah. Jumbo was running Jimbos offense up there. PART of the reason Coley left.

Brooks...I'd take regardless. We need a JUCO DT. Even if we get Bryant and Bostwick, we need a junior college player that is ready to play inside. I've been saying that since September and won't back off that now. Bostwick and/or Bryant, in a perfect work, would barely play if at all, in Year One. We need a good JUCO to come in right away. Brooks was a third team All-American JUCO player. Second highest rated JUCO DT in the Texas JUCO system. For example...Lavon Hooks was a third team JUCO All-American. Toby Johnson was a second team All-American. Former Southridge HS DE Desmond Hollin is a third team All-American JUCO DE (he committed to FSU, FWIW). 46 tackles, 11 TFL on the season.

No, he's didn't produce like Lavon Hooks...but, we need an immediate contributor at DT, IMO and while he's down on the list of guys we've targeted, I'd take him.

As for Edwards...he brings something we don't have (or don't utilize, depending on your feelings on Mo Hagens)...I'd take him straight up...no one else's scholarship is up or grabs.

Advertisement
Ok For people who didn't like my earlier post, I think you misinterpreted it, I'm simply trying to say that I hope we get our plan A Kids so we don't need to flee to plan b's, but hey if they have nothing to do with 6,Kirk, coley, Collins, bostwick, grace, and Keef, I'm with you guys bring them aboard

Backtracking 101.

Gus is the #1 FB in the nation and could play RB as well.

Brooks is a juco DT that can make an immediate impact. Also, like others have mentioned before, Brooks is being recruited by Bill Snyder who is no dummy when it comes to evaluating jucos.

Just because these 2 arent 5*s doesnt mean they are plan A kids.

Remember AG isnt a catalog shopper.

Nah. Jumbo was running Jimbos offense up there. PART of the reason Coley left.

I hope not. I hate FSU's offense. Not really wanting to see WR screen after WR screen. But, I am for the bigger back in short yardage and goal line situations. Whether it's Dillard or Edwards I don't care as long as they can get the job done.

Advertisement
Back