T. Brooks & A. Edwards Announcing TODAY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Edwards can ball he's not just some fb he can catch, run, block, got good speed and is elusive don't look at his stars o that he is a "fullback" watch his tape and trust AG and Coley he's their guy and no t has no affect on Collins decision

To be totally honest I pray they don't pick us

I get what you are saying. We have a small class and if they commit to us, we are obviously losing out on others. I am with you. I am hoping like ****: 6, Grace, Collins, Bostwick, Coley, and Bryant are the ones that take the final few spots.

We're clearly signing more than 17-18 kids and both of these guys would be great gets. One will add immediate depth at position of need and the other will add a great dimension to our running game. Geez guys

Advertisement
Take both. Edwards is a stud fullback and Brooks can come in and compete, may need him too if we don't get JB

Advertisement

I get what you are saying. We have a small class and if they commit to us, we are obviously losing out on others. I am with you. I am hoping like ****: 6, Grace, Collins, Bostwick, Coley, and Bryant are the ones that take the final few spots.

Wow, you do know that most to all the big programs always oversign on signing day?

67.jpg

Even the gifs are ****ed.

Omg thank you I bet plenty of other people think the same thing theyre just scares to state their true opinions

Advertisement

Omg thank you I bet plenty of other people think the same thing theyre just scares to state their true opinions

Yes, we're all scares to state our true opinions.

Ok For people who didn't like my earlier post, I think you misinterpreted it, I'm simply trying to say that I hope we get our plan A Kids so we don't need to flee to plan b's, but hey if they have nothing to do with 6,Kirk, coley, Collins, bostwick, grace, and Keef, I'm with you guys bring them aboard

Ok For people who didn't like my earlier post, I think you misinterpreted it, I'm simply trying to say that I hope we get our plan A Kids so we don't need to flee to plan b's, but hey if they have nothing to do with 6,Kirk, coley, Collins, bostwick, grace, and Keef, I'm with you guys bring them aboard

Oh, so it is everyone else who "misinterpreted" your earlier post?
I bet people "misinterpret" you sexuality every day too . . . . NEGGED to Bolivian

P.S./EDIT: A simple, "Sorry for my previous dumbassery of a post gentlemen" would suffice

Advertisement
Back