T. Brooks & A. Edwards Announcing TODAY

Ok For people who didn't like my earlier post, I think you misinterpreted it, I'm simply trying to say that I hope we get our plan A Kids so we don't need to flee to plan b's, but hey if they have nothing to do with 6,Kirk, coley, Collins, bostwick, grace, and Keef, I'm with you guys bring them aboard

Thanks for clearing it up, I can't believe we misinterpreted this quote.

To be totally honest I pray they don't pick us

I will let Golden know that he you're okay with signing these kids as long as we sign the ones you want above.

Advertisement
Ok For people who didn't like my earlier post, I think you misinterpreted it, I'm simply trying to say that I hope we get our plan A Kids so we don't need to flee to plan b's, but hey if they have nothing to do with 6,Kirk, coley, Collins, bostwick, grace, and Keef, I'm with you guys bring them aboard

Oh, so it is everyone else who "misinterpreted" your earlier post?
I bet people "misinterpret" you sexuality every day too . . . . NEGGED to Bolivian

P.S./EDIT: A simple, "Sorry for my previous dumbassery of a post gentlemen" would suffice

Extremely Funny

To be totally honest I pray they don't pick us

I get what you are saying. We have a small class and if they commit to us, we are obviously losing out on others. I am with you. I am hoping like ****: 6, Grace, Collins, Bostwick, Coley, and Bryant are the ones that take the final few spots.
Omg thank you I bet plenty of other people think the same thing theyre just scares to state their true opinions

Grace, 6, Collins, Bostwick, Coley, and Bryant being given scholarships are not contingent on whether Brooks and/or Edwards sign with us. You can be sure that if Edwards and Brooks commit, and then all of the others want to commit, Golden's not going to tell them no.

Brooks may not be a superstar, but he can be an immediate contributor. Edwards may be "only" a FB, but a top-notch fullback can be a very valuable tool in an offense.

Advertisement

it is not fair that this guy can be stupid multiple times in one thread but i can only neg once

Edwards is a big-time recruit...he's not a Plan B kid!

Brooks was one of the top JUCO DT this year.....a position of need. Nobody is sure about KB and JB....I say take Brooks today and worry about the other 2 on Wednesday. I would love to get all 3!

I get the feeling if Golden is going to tell Kirkland take it now or leave he would do the same with some others. Of course things have changed since so no one really knows. It's been stated there are like 5-6 silents, so to me it'll be slim pickings from here on out. JMO

Advertisement
I get the impression Edwards will wait until Collins announces and will make his afterwards. Just a gut and could be totally wrong, but that's the feeling I get.

Advertisement
It's a message board for a reason. If you don't like someone's post oh well. That's the beauty of it. Various opinions from various views. Just like being in the military, you get a lot of everything. I made a post about Edwards wanting to see what Collins did before making his decision. Maybe I am right, maybe I am wrong. My opinion. Guess we will see.

Legit speed for a big back. Upside is Najeh Davenport. Does not have that kind of speed right now though.

Advertisement
Najeh had a rare combo of size and speed. Really wish he could have found a better spot in the league. I liked him a lot!

So Edwards is waiting till Collins pick but would go to FSU even though they already have Ryan green committed?

So Edwards is waiting till Collins pick but would go to FSU even though they already have Ryan green committed?

I don't believe this is the case. Edwards is the FB. Collins is the TB. I don't think they have any effect on each other. We need both if we're using a FB as a big part of the offense.

Advertisement
Back