Syracuse message board

verobeachcane

Recruit
Banned
Their fans are delusional. They are talking like we have no chance to stop their offense. A bunch are saying they will put up over 40 points on us. I hope we curb stomp their ***. I just want to see us put a full game together on offense. Need to start fast and keep the pedal to the floor.

Advertisement
Their fans are delusional. They are talking like we have no chance to stop their offense. A bunch are saying they will put up over 40 points on us. I hope we curb stomp their ***. I just want to see us put a full game together on offense. Need to start fast and keep the pedal to the floor.

Please provide screenshots of their message board, i could use some stuff to laugh at...

Who cares? They are fans of their sh1tty team and sh1tty school and they've played great this year and are on the heels of overthrowing a top ranked team in a huge upset. I get that they're excited.

They are down right expecting an easy win. I hope we kill them early

Advertisement
Maybe just stay off of other teams' message boards to prevent having these hurt feelings every week? Could be worth a shot.

Last edited:
Maybe just stay off of other teams' message boards to prevent from having these hurt feelings every week? Could be worth a shot.

No ****. The fascination of trolling other boards.

BTW before we all get overconfident remember we have trailed in the 2nd half 3 times this year including Toledo. Eventually that comes back to bite you in the A$$.. Syracuse is not a team to let get out in front and get some confidence going.

Maybe just stay off of other teams' message boards to prevent from having these hurt feelings every week? Could be worth a shot.

No ****. The fascination of trolling other boards.

BTW before we all get overconfident remember we have trailed in the 2nd half 3 times this year including Toledo. Eventually that comes back to bite you in the A$$.. Syracuse is not a team to let get out in front and get some confidence going.

Truth

Advertisement
Their QB's play on Friday was the most impressive ive seen this year. Kid is legit as ****. 6'4 220, tough, fast and has a great arm. We need to hit that ***cer often and hard

Lulz at a rivals team message board feeling confident before a game. Can't believe that's happening!!

Do we have one quality win this year? All our opponents are **** and lucky. Yet we keep relying on comeback victories to be undefeated.

Advertisement

Provide the link to their message board

They just beat the #2 team and they are flying high.
That's fine let them think they are going to smoke us and put up over 40.
I hope they come in over confident and still high off that #2 Clemson win.
It's suppose to rain from what I see and you saw what we did Saturday when it started raining.
Canes by 20

Advertisement
This pretty much sums up my argument...

Syracuse Campus:
syr.jpg

Miami Campus:
mi.jpg

Do we have one quality win this year? All our opponents are **** and lucky. Yet we keep relying on comeback victories to be undefeated.

Do we have great wins ? No but GT will be a 8-9 win team , FSU is our biggest rival as well. Toledo will go bowling ( and win 9-11 games ) and had a **** good Qb/WR combo as well . You can only play the teams you are scheduled to.

Cuse is as average as the day is long . Similar to the Duke team we played. Could they beat us ? Sure . Should be beat them 48-24 or something ? **** yes.

Advertisement
Back