2023 Sydir Mitchell, Jr, 4 star DT from Bergen Catholic HS offered

Shodell posted that Mitchell left early this morning to fly home and has not responded to his messages to speak about his visit.

Advertisement
Remember that Skinner left without speaking to anyone after his visit. And left early Sunday morning. So don’t take him leaving quietly as anything serious. As long as the coaches know what’s up that’s all that matters.

Advertisement
Idk to me completely ignoring the local media of a school you were on an OV for isn’t the greatest message 🤷🏼‍♂️ JMO. Maybe these guys are right and he’s close to the vest and whatnot, but seems a little weird to not comment at all.
So is Antonio Tripp on the verge of decommitting because no one talked to him either.

So is Antonio Tripp on the verge of decommitting because no one talked to him either.
Little bit of a different situation when a kid who is already committed and actively recruiting for Miami doesn’t speak with the media than an uncommitted major target who was just on an OV is not returning local media messages for comments. Kid couldn’t even be bothered to say, visit was cool or I had a good time. Idk to me that seems to not reflect great about our chances.

Advertisement
Its between us and UGA right? Tough pull but these are the battles we have to win. We have to take players these teams want if we want to topple them. Its very difficult this year but it can be done. Next year we have more time to get in with the rising JRs.

Advertisement
Its between us and UGA right? Tough pull but these are the battles we have to win. We have to take players these teams want if we want to topple them. Its very difficult this year but it can be done. Next year we have more time to get in with the rising JRs.

He did visit 8&4 officially as well. I’d guess it’s between those 2 with UGA leading if not a silent as others have posted. This would be a “rabbit out of the hat” if Mario lands him.

Advertisement
Little bit of a different situation when a kid who is already committed and actively recruiting for Miami doesn’t speak with the media than an uncommitted major target who was just on an OV is not returning local media messages for comments. Kid couldn’t even be bothered to say, visit was cool or I had a good time. Idk to me that seems to not reflect great about our chances.

Maybe but he was traveling and that can be hectic.

Shodell said before the visit even happened he couldn’t get in touch with the kid so this is how Mitchell rolls.

Shodell and Gary also went on to say that if kids act like this towards media members it’s a good sign they’re not too interested in that school. Hope they’re wrong but that sounds about right

Shodell said before the visit even happened he couldn’t get in touch with the kid so this is how Mitchell rolls.

Shodell and Gary also went on to say that if kids act like this towards media members it’s a good sign there not too interested in that school. Hope they’re wrong but that sounds about right

If I recall correctly, Sydir has been relatively silent with all of the media, not just The Fur Man.

Advertisement
Back