2023 Sydir Mitchell, Jr, 4 star DT from Bergen Catholic HS offered

This is one of the Jersey teams that usually plays a Florida powerhouse each year. The Fla. kids have more raw talent, but this team and the others in the Jersey Catholic League are all very well coached and disciplined and they play great competition.That league was called the best in the nation a few years ago by Maxpreps. The kid will be fundamentally sound as a freshman. Problem is BC is a Notre Dame pipeline. Michigan eats well in North Jersey too. Will be a tough pull.
Yup I’m from NJ these kids like u said go to Big 10 country. It’s a tough pull but if there is a pull jersey kids love Miami

Advertisement

Been saying this since last year. And to be honest, I like his teammate DJ Samuels even better, pays edge but would be great at LB

This is one of the Jersey teams that usually plays a Florida powerhouse each year. The Fla. kids have more raw talent, but this team and the others in the Jersey Catholic League are all very well coached and disciplined and they play great competition.That league was called the best in the nation a few years ago by Maxpreps. The kid will be fundamentally sound as a freshman. Problem is BC is a Notre Dame pipeline. Michigan eats well in North Jersey too. Will be a tough pull.
They open with Cardinal Gibbons this year and Saguaro AZ in the second game.

Advertisement
NJ is open for business as far as UM and this staff are concerned.

On this kid: has potential. great feet and balance. lots of upside here.
I hope so......we've had a few chippers from here; Bryant McKinnie, Greg Olsen.......but we also had the likes of Greg's idiot brother and Brian Fortay.....all the good schools are concentrated in a relatively small area in North Jersey. BC, Don Bosco, St Joe's St. Pete's etc......could do a 3 day swing here and hit them all...pick up some big Linemen here. Good QB's (Pitt got their Heisman candidate from here) and you get an occasional skill player. I think AQM out of Don Bosco was our last real Jersey recruit and I think the only reason he got a look was because Bosco knocked off STA and IIRC won the HS Natty.

Advertisement
Visiting 4/12.

rubbing hands GIF

Advertisement
UGA, TAMU, and AU are our main competition here.

-UGA is selling every NT on being the next Jordan Davis.
-TAMUs DL coach is from Jersey and they have been on him hard.
-He has visited Auburn a ton and seems to really like their DL coach.

I wouldn’t count out the home team either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back