Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wanted Cam as well, i think that experience at QB in college is massive, look at Purdy 4 springs + 4 falls camps and 45+ starts
really helped. think in the same way B.Nix & M.Pennix will benefit professionally for their college QB experience as well.
BTW, how much does "power Spread scheme" hurt our efforts to get a stud QB ? just saying

We dont run a power spread, but i respect the quotations.

A healthy Mark Richt WITH the current level of support currently given to Mario would have us in the ACCCG EVERY year.

We may never make the leap to winning an actual national championship (especially now in a 12 team field) but Charlotte would be a given.
That's a hypothetical we'll never be able to prove.

Was he too ill / burned out to recruit properly? His classes were... not good. They obviously then got even worse under Diaz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
that's what they call it......

Thats why i respect the quotations, sir.

That may be Marios vision but it aint what we run. We dont even spread teams out for crying out loud.

The point of the spread is to space out defenses. Power spread allows u to run the ball without defenses crowding the box. We definitely aint running that with as many condensed sets, aligning within the hashes, and inline TE personnel sets as we use. 😒🙄

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously.

Could’ve done it last year too.

At least ask about the running game and blocking scheme.
Yup. The offense is too complex to run in college IMO due to limited practice time, but definitely could steal some of the ideas and concepts. Just the pre-snap motions alone in McD’s offense would probably cause a college team to get a bunch of pre-snap penalties.

Funny thing is the Fins fans all complain that it’s all smoke and mirrors and the team is not physical or tough enough. FinHeaven is like CiS bizzaro world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back