Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think we’d reach 9-10 wins with him, but agree a competitive QB gets us over the hump. But it won’t be a complete disaster
What makes you think that? Not being mean just generally asking. Outside of his legs, I personally just didn’t see the accuracy or decision making he needs to truly be successful. He was skipping passes to players. Leadership has to also be in question after he didn’t play all year. I could be way off but just my opinion.

What makes you think that? Not being mean just generally asking. Outside of his legs, I personally just didn’t see the accuracy or decision making he needs to truly be successful. He was skipping passes to players. Leadership has to also be in question after he didn’t play all year. I could be way off but just my opinion.
Showed improvement from last season where he couldn’t even complete a forward pass so that’s already a positive as bad as that sounds lol but the kids like him and he’s a good locker room guy. Took a **** redshirt to improve this season and he did, and has another full offseason to develop. I’m fully on board with him for 2025 but agree we can bridge that gap better for him this season with a quality guy which is truly slim pickings right now

Advertisement
Mario thinking about his next move.

Mood Feeling GIF

Advertisement
Why are people ****ed at the staff??? You had 2 main candidates, and one pulled out and declared for the draft, and you fought for the 2nd and lost. You expect to win every battle? They are trying their best.

Didn’t USC also strike out??? And Riley is a supposed qb whisperer. Have some perspective people

Why are people ****ed at the staff??? You had 2 main candidates, and one pulled out and declared for the draft, and you fought for the 2nd and lost. You expect to win every battle? They are trying their best.

Didn’t USC also strike out??? And Riley is a supposed qb whisperer. Have some perspective people

Not sure if serious…

Trying their best…

Advertisement

This is a results business not a trying business

Advertisement

1. You conveniently left out some details on the pursuit of Ward and Howard….

2. In what professional sport, or quasi professional sport (CFB), are players and coaches given a passing grade for “trying their best”

Time for you to head back to the Amish compound Abram, your perspective on real life hasn’t matured yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back