Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Some porsters are trying to get some people to argue against other people.

It's unfortunate.

DMoney is da gawd. And even Cribby will tell you that incorrect information gets disseminated sometimes. Happens to everyone, happens to the best.
Not trying to get you argue, you do that well self directed

you said not sure why some people think ”x” and I simply linked to why some continue to think so despite evolution. Dmoney, site founder, said it like less than 48 hours ago. He didn’t also add he no longer had a commitable offer. It in fact reads as he still could (whether or not that is accurate then or now).

but ok.

Advertisement
So you spoke to both of them and deduced that info? Or are you regurgitating all the sht that Twitter and insiders have said.
Or maybe they have interviews where both are f them admitted as such.
D - All of the above.

So insiders simply post what they are told?

So bacane always tries to oversimply and post "gotcha" responses?

Give me a break already. Nobody said what you are trying to get me to say.

I'm trying to post factually accurate counterbalances to things that have been "reported" that might have some elements that are not so correct, and you are acting like this is a simple binary process with no gray area.

Believe what you want to believe. I don't know you, and I don't really care.

The truth is that things are NOT as simple as you are trying to make them out to be. And I understand people wanting to understand the process, and I understand people (rightly or wrongly) granting more credibility to the "paid media" than to "insiders", but people on this board are just trying to have conversations here.

And not to answer your oversimplified cross-examination questions.

Not trying to get you argue, you do that well self directed

you said not sure why some people think ”x” and I simply linked to why some continue to think so despite evolution. Dmoney, site founder, said it like less than 48 hours ago. He didn’t also add he no longer had a commitable offer. It in fact reads as he still could (whether or not that is accurate then or now).

but ok.

It's fine, I'm not mad at you. I was legitimately confused as to what was being asked.

I wasn't sure what part of "Mike Ryan's report" people felt was accurate/inaccurate and what part of either Ryan's words or my comments DMoney was agreeing with or not agreeing with. Very confusing.

But the construct of bringing media reports to certain posters to "argue against" didn't start today, and I wasn't commenting on your particular efforts. More than most, you make a very real effort to read AND analyze, and you ask good questions and have good conversation.

We're good.

Advertisement
A couple of summary questions for the uniformed (me):
1. Is Howard still a possibility? If not, who is high on the staff's radar?
2. Is the staff okay with JB or EW as QB2?

If this is true, which I wouldn't even be a little surprised, it's pretty shady. As an opponent, I'd use this as a negative recruiting tool against them.

Absolutely we'd better. If we're gonna get the "Mario is a QB Killer" from other teams then we can use "OSU* is broke and lies to kids"

Advertisement
A couple of summary questions for the uniformed (me):
1. Is Howard still a possibility? If not, who is high on the staff's radar?
2. Is the staff okay with JB or EW as QB2?

1. Probably not. Conventional wisdom says he's been Ohio State bound for a while. No idea where the staff goes from here.

2. I think at this point they have to be. Portal QB1, Emory/JB QB2, Judd/who knows QB 3

3. Love your avatar. Bloom County fan since the late 80s.

I'm trying to post factually accurate counterbalances to things that have been "reported" that might have some elements that are not so correct, and you are acting like this is a simple binary process with no gray area.

The truth is that things are NOT as simple as you are trying to make them out to be. And I understand people wanting to understand the process, and I understand people (rightly or wrongly) granting more credibility to the "paid media" than to "insiders", but people on this board are just trying to have conversations here.

And not to answer your oversimplified cross-examination

And not to answer your oversimplified cross-examination questions.
No worries. Appreciate the clarification.

The beginning of the end for Mario.

**** around and find out. I’ve been saying it since it happened - when Ward decided to go to FSU, should’ve said thank you for visiting and pivoted full focus on Howard.

But, noooooooooo!!! Let’s not take a knee and keep going. In the end it may end up working out for Mario but it was definitely the wrong decision and the wrong process to go about it in the way he did.
BUMP

In the end it may end up working out for Mario but it was definitely the wrong decision and the wrong process to go about it in the way he did.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back