Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Look at the bright side, we have Luis Cristobal as our starting LG..
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Lol. Why are you upset, sir? Point is, in a make or break year, you don't bet your future on a kid who doesn't have a college start on his resume and is unproven at this level. That's all.
So you should have said that instead of talking about bridges in Greenland

Advertisement
Welp looks like Mario better get to rebuilding his image with QBs with what’s on the roster.

Hope this is the final nail in the coffin for people saying “we will fix it in the portal”

The portal is not high school recruiting and we have next to nothing to offer elite portal kids at the moment

I’ll also add that the portal is not all about NIL especially at qb.

For p5 QB transfers, it’s all about nfl draft stock (yeah, NIL is a factor but not the factor).

Some rumblings about Kaidon Salter on 247...

If Kaidon Salter was to enter the portal he would be QB1 but then we would be in a dogfight with Auburn for him seeing as Hugh Freeze was the coach for liberty last year. It may be another long process to find out QB1....
Little cuz!!! (Yes I have a big family.) Our other cousin Jimmy salter was my HS QB. Jimmy played corner under Guidry in college

Advertisement
Where in the **** is this portal guy we hired from MSU that was supposed to be an expert on the portal, **** that’s his only responsibility.
We sure know Mario is as bad with the portal as he is with his time outs. Smfh ………

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but unless he has managed to figure out a way to graduate in 3 years (Spring 2021 at Tennessee, Fall 2021 at Liberty, all of 2022 at Liberty, all of 2023 at Liberty), I would simply point out that he has already used his one-free-transfer and would need to graduate or else sit out a year.
I believe you are currently Wrong. Unlimited transfers at the moment due to ncaa ruling because of the lawsuits and judge ruling

Malachi Nelson…. So USC who has Lincoln Riley and currently has no legit QB just lets Nelson walk out the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back