Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hate to break it to you but these guys know Miami is desperate now and we will have to make ourselves look a lot better to kids than other schools that aren’t so desperate..

Kind of like the ugly girl who has to use a lot more make up and a prettier dress to attract a prom date than a cheerleader does who has other options.
What guys? Who’s left?

Insightful and thorough analysis from you as per usual
You offer nothing. You’re either *****ing about people putting down the team or *****ing about the coaching staff. Make up your mind and pick a **** side for once. Or better yet, leave the site for good.

Advertisement
sad workaholics GIF by Cheezburger

Reactions: ben
LOL.

Year 3 was never going to be make or break.

He has a 10 year contract, He has the backing of the big money boosters, he has the backing of the Mas Brothers, He has the backing of the former players.

Just because some people have a hissy fit on CIS won’t change anything.

Mario make or break won’t be until year 5 or 6.
The schedule in '24 is very navigable. It's a veteran roster with back to back top 10 classes. He has to win this year

Advertisement
Like everybody else I’m disappointed Cam chose to the path of the NFL, however I don’t get all this undrafted talk.

So….Cam is going to fail because he chose the NFL but if Cam decided to play for Miami then his NFL chances supposedly improves under the worst offensive HC in the history of UM?

Make it make sense, why you would want someone at their current level that has a late round to undrafted NFL grade starting as a UM QB?
Because he's way better than what we have.

"The fact Ward chose an unknown draft status over playing one year at Miami"

To be fair Ward had multiple college team options including the CIS development God in the semenholes prison Mike.
He chose the NFL over college football period. Not just us.

And before this reply gets interpreted as as excusing the miss its not. We failed to not move on to other options earlier.
Agreed.

Not mad at Mario for not closing on Ward. He chose the NFL (unwisely), not another college program.

What most level-headed fans should be mad about is that we do not have an apparent option with just 2 days left for a high impact QB to enter the Transfer Portal and just a couple weeks (last day for class registration) for a similarly situated graduate transfer QB to matriculate. If we miss again, we fail (miserably).

Advertisement
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but unless he has managed to figure out a way to graduate in 3 years (Spring 2021 at Tennessee, Fall 2021 at Liberty, all of 2022 at Liberty, all of 2023 at Liberty), I would simply point out that he has already used his one-free-transfer and would need to graduate or else sit out a year.

Attachments

• DFE28F9B-7CE5-436B-B671-697D5F2D3E11.png
    DFE28F9B-7CE5-436B-B671-697D5F2D3E11.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Nah.... Lincoln Riley, a qb guru, passed on him. Mario and Dawson are going to develop him? You want a bridge for purchase in Greenland?
Neither of us knows if Nelson is any good or if it was his shoulder injury as a true Freshman but I also said Nelson type (ie: 5* backup from USC/Bama/UGA) so if I did buy that bridge in Greenland from you maybe you could use the money to take some READING COMPREHENSION classes.

Advertisement
The schedule in '24 is very navigable. It's a veteran roster with back to back top 10 classes. He has to win this year
Year 3 or bust. Said it at the start of this past season, said it at the end.

I’m tbd on Mario working out here. Gotta say that him missing on Ward and whiffing on other QB options is a Top 3 **** up in his tenure, right behind his first two season records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back