Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How do you even know he is good?
who else is there lmao?

why are you guys knocking ideas while pretending this isn't our current situation

jacurri brown
emory Williams
judd Anderson

will howard is ohio state / USC
kj jefferson gone
cam ward gone

nobody else in the portal is as good as malachi nelson's potential (why he's ranked 4th qb in the portal) and/or worth bringing over what we have

And now we’re down to Plan C options because Mario put all his eggs in the Ward basket. How long before the “staff feels great about Jacurri’s development and are comfortable with him as the starter next year” narrative starts rolling out?
Until Jacurri enters the portal himself and leaves us with just two quarterbacks

Advertisement
This was played horribly by Mario. No excuses. The minute he went on that Tally visit and would not go public with a commitment (which is the only real commitable act until you enroll for school), the entire strategy should have shifted.

Not beating a dead horse. But Howard is not gonna even consider Miami. Not the way he was treated.

This is disappointing. To the point I don't want any more speeches about the roster builder. Team literally going into spring with Brucie. I'm a super fan and even I'm ****ed. So much hope. But like the season I'll let my eyes show me. I can't buy into anymore general Patton preseason pep talks.
Money talks. It may cost them more money now, but if the price increased he’ll be back to listening.

The beginning of the end for the football program you mean. Miami can’t afford to fire Mario and even if someone is willing to put those money in, they won’t have enough to move forward with another good hire in the NIL era.

We better pray he figures this out somehow.
Mario isn’t getting fired. He’ll get the Jim Harbaugh hope and pray plan so let’s just sit back and enjoy the next 3 years and hope he turns it around in terms of on-field performance.

Beginning of the end in terms of not seeing out that 10 year contract and Miami just being a mediocre 7-9 win team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mope train, all aboard!

Choo Choo Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Not a single decent option left in the portal beyond Howard who isn’t coming here

Holy ****. I won’t watch a single game with Emory or Jacurri under center.
I ride with Emory but hoping I don’t have to 🤣

who else is there lmao?

why are you guys knocking ideas while pretending this isn't our current situation

jacurri brown
emory Williams
judd Anderson

will howard is ohio state / USC
kj jefferson gone
cam ward gone

nobody else in the portal is as good as malachi nelson's potential (why he's ranked 4th qb in the portal) and/or worth bringing over what we have
Potential can’t win you games, ratings mean nothing get someone with actual game experience

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back