Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lets see what happens now. Not a good way to enter the offseason for a team that wants to move up in stature. Again another mediocre season, too much has been put in for this to happen

Edited the OP because some wording was unclear. There are different plans in place. We aren’t starting from scratch. But the first choice was closing on Ward and there is a lot of work to do.
This is not good man...

Advertisement
Edited the OP because some wording was unclear. There are different plans in place. We aren’t starting from scratch. But the first choice was closing on Ward and there is a lot of work to do.
So the plan was never Ward 1A and Howard 1B?

Sounds like it was Ward followed by Howard. There was a distinct pecking order.

We waited too long for Ward and now are left holding our 🍆 while scrambling to implement a backup plan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad it's over because I don't think Ward was worth being the exclusive path up to this point.

But it's concerning because we know:

1. Mario is relentless and made Cam his top priority for the last month.
2. There was a lot of money offered.

Mario jumbled the QB room badly again. I'm shocked 😲.

Now if Jaccurri leaves he will have successfully ran off 3-4* QBs while getting ZERO to fill in. His QB killer reputation lives on.

Edited to add: the only saving grace for all this is that Cam was so hyped that even a small drop in performance would only have fed into Mario's bad reputation with QBs.

Last edited:
Not beating a dead horse. But Howard is not gonna even consider Miami. Not the way he was treated.

This is disappointing. To the point I don't want any more speeches about the roster builder. Team literally going into spring with Brucie. I'm a super fan and even I'm ****ed. So much hope. But like the season I'll let my eyes show me. I can't buy into anymore general Patton preseason pep talks.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back