Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Egg on face right now.

But if we wanted to win next year KJ is the best option for us. Beat the Gators by himself.

Would love to add Malachi as well. But if we want wins…KJ is and should have been the move.

Egg on face right now.

But if we wanted to win next year KJ is the best option for us. Beat the Gators by himself.

Would love to add Malachi as well. But if we want wins…KJ is and should have been the move.
you must have missed that kj jefferson just committed to UCF

Advertisement
And now we’re down to Plan C options because Mario put all his eggs in the Ward basket. How long before the “staff feels great about Jacurri’s development and are comfortable with him as the starter next year” narrative starts rolling out?

Wouldn’t shock me in the least.

Advertisement
Not a single decent option left in the portal beyond Howard who isn’t coming here

Holy ****. I won’t watch a single game with Emory or Jacurri under center.
Then don't. Exhausting dealing with this whiny nonsense, no one gives a **** what you do this fall. Cam went pro, Miami has to find someone else, that's all there is to it. No matter who it is, Dawson has to do his job and make that QB decent, through development and building gameplans around what said QB can do.

Advertisement
Not a single decent option left in the portal beyond Howard who isn’t coming here

Holy ****. I won’t watch a single game with Emory or Jacurri under center.
Gross negligent the way Mario handled this.

But his management of the QB room in particular has been that way his entire career as a P5 head coach.

Advertisement
I'm definitely on the right track when these losers disagree with me ...

View attachment 276370
Hey happy new year to you too
IMG_6197.jpeg

Like I said before in another thread. It’s time for the, “Hey big head….” phone call, to Howard. Basically saying, “We’re so sorry we were sucking off Ward for **** near a month. It meant nothing. It was nothing u did wrong..,, But we still like you… do u still like us?” Hold on men…. this could get really crazy before it’s settled. Thanks to the curse of DBC 🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back