Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampering is the name of the game in the portal. Noah Fifita, Seth Henigan and Kaidon Salter should all be reached out to. Nobody currently in the portal aside from Howard who seems unlikely at this point and Jayden Maiava is really worth a look.

Advertisement
The soy boys in here complaining about Mario not recruiting a QB....you cucks fail to realize that most of the QB's in the room were previous admin players. Brown was a Manny Diaz recruit kept in the fold by Mario to not lose a freak athlete. TVD was a Manny Diaz recruit. We had bigger issues on the team than QB...aka OL and WR. You *** dumpsters seem to forget how many dropped passes our WR's had during the Manny Diaz era. Yet Mario's admin produced 3 WR's that eclipsed most programs in the country in total yardage. Our RB room was ELITE sharing the ball to multiple RB's. We had a Top 10 defense where under Manny Diaz in the not-so-distant past was the worst defense in P5. Emory Williams managed his reps to beat Clemson and had he not been injured, put us in position to possibly beat FSU - as true ******* Freshman. TVD never beat Clemson and neither did Rozier with our best team in years. You glory hole mouth breathers are hilarious! So, Cam Ward took off to the NFL, the kid bet on himself. He didn't go to another program. We will find a QB, not worried about it. If we don't, we have Emory who is an animal which to me has Dorsey vibes in toughness and command presence. Last I checked, Dorsey wasn't a 1st Round draft pick and he commandeered the best teams in college football history. So, sit the **** down, put your wife's ***** collection away and relax. We are building a monster here. GO CANES!
Don’t worry guys Mario got this! He’s been a P5 HC for 5 years and has only recruited 2 QB’s who have ever started P5 games. Emory bc of injury and Ashford who transferred and started elsewhere for a couple games and lost his job bc he couldn’t complete a forward pass. Proven track record!

Advertisement
I dont think this gets resolved until early February IMO. I hope that I am wrong.
How's that possible? Seems like this needs to be resolved by enrollment period in January or we need to wait until May.

If whoever we get wants to practice for spring he needs to be enrolled in January right?

Advertisement
Is Jayden Maiava even an upgrade over Tvd? I really can't believe we can't land a proven P5 winner with the money we’re rumored to be offering. Manny freaking Diaz landed Malik Murphy and we may settle for a kid that most this board didnt know existed
I’ll shout it from the highest rooftop there is -Malik Murphy is awful. Guy got passed up by Arch Manning

Advertisement
Where the Bank at
IMG_1218.jpeg

Advertisement
We're said to be offering one of the biggest bags of this portal cycle, looking to land a splash QB with experience. To end up with a UNLV kid that most of us need to google would be unacceptable imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back