SWFLHurricane can use homophoblic slurs and threaten fights, but I'm the one in purgatory

Advertisement
Fine, I'll say it. Free @gordonsolie - my man was indispensable in gator tears the last few days. Some people gotta work for a living and/or do not have 30 hours in a day like RVA, so we need folks behind enemy lines and gordo was a master at that. Plus, "I was at Bernie Kosar's bar mitzvah" was a great line.
Most the people in here calling him an ******* and telling him to **** off don’t even know who ChefCane is or Solies contributions to that thread. This is sad.

@DMoney help your boy out.

Saying the name Billy Rolle gets you suspended, but using homophobic comments and threatening violence against other posters is perfectly tolerated here.

If you hang around homophobes and support them, we know what you are.

Just head back to the homophobe and violence board.
Why can't you just.....

let it go GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
And the 5'6" 62 year old fake "insider" with an enormous ego and self esteem issues has to mention that his girlfriend is beautiful. That was the only purpose to the post.

An ego yet unseen on planet earth.

Screenshot_20230101-080005_Brave.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. He can say *** ****** and **** you in the ***.

If he does then one of two things will happen:

1. He will be back in here much longer with a more rigorous need for contrition and parole

2. CIO will pulverize him in the blue lot
1. Perhaps. Ok, highly likely.

2. Juan runs the Blue Lot, it's Titanic.

If he does then one of two things will happen:

1. He will be back in here much longer with a more rigorous need for contrition and parole

2. CIO will pulverize him in the blue lot

1. Perhaps. Ok, highly likely.

2. Juan runs the Blue Lot, it's Titanic.
We don’t want Gordon back in here and we don’t want him banned. We have him on moderate right now and with no reactions. That means he can’t post without a Maude approving his posts and he can’t use reactions. This is the only way to stop the kicking a dead horse re-igniting it **** without a ban. When he thinks he can move forward, we can talk to him about lifting that stuff.

Advertisement
Back