SWFLHurricane can use homophoblic slurs and threaten fights, but I'm the one in purgatory

Advertisement
I'm actually not a homophobe but ok. Just don't sit here thinking you weren't the only one in the wrong too

Saying the name Billy Rolle gets you suspended, but using homophobic comments and threatening violence against other posters is perfectly tolerated here.

If you hang around homophobes and support them, we know what you are.

Just head back to the homophobe and violence board.

Saying the name Billy Rolle gets you suspended, but using homophobic comments and threatening violence against other posters is perfectly tolerated here.

Go find a new board then if you aren't happy with this one. I'm sure one of the maudes could explain to you why you are in here because clearly you aren't understanding a **** word I am saying. I'm not taking sides....I'm simply telling you that your little jabs at him got old real fast especially when people told you to stop yet you of course didn't listen.

Man ... you are just digging a deeper hole. Never even saw your name before and haven't followed your "issue" but give it a break.

Man ... you are just digging a deeper hole. Never even saw your name before and haven't followed your "issue" but give it a break.

Go find a new board then if you aren't happy with this one. I'm sure one of the maudes could explain to you why you are in here because clearly you aren't understanding a **** word I am saying. I'm not taking sides....I'm simply telling you that your little jabs at him got old real fast especially when people told you to stop yet you of course didn't listen.

Homophobic slurs and threats of violence get old real quick but I notice you defend that from here to next year.

But god forbid, you say the name Billy Rolle, and you sent to purgatory.

Advertisement
It’s the constant jabs bruh. You have the easiest path out of purgatory, just STOP going after him. Two wrongs don’t make a right. It’s just a message board so none of this is that serious. Go ahead and make your thread for release and just don’t go after that dude with every other post. It ain’t that hard 🤦🏾‍♂️

Homophobic slurs and threats of violence get old real quick but I notice you defend that from here to next year.

No idea ... none ... what you are even talking about. Just that by your comments you seem like a sensitive little girl.

You really don't get it. I don't ******* defend it....I'm just ******* telling you why you are ******* in here.

No idea ... none ... what you are even talking about. Just that by your comments you seem like a sensitive little girl.

If you don't know the back story, Id advise you to STFU.

The bottom line, on this board you can make homophobic slurs and threaten physical harm to other posters as long as you claim to be an insider even if half your scoop is wrong.

If you bring up the name Billy Rolle or Steve Feinberg, that's grounds for pugetory.

Others warned me about this place. Need to respect the "insiders" even if they are fake or you are banned.

Advertisement
It’s the constant jabs bruh. You have the easiest path out of purgatory, just STOP going after him. Two wrongs don’t make a right. It’s just a message board so none of this is that serious. Go ahead and make your thread for release and just don’t go after that dude with every other post. It ain’t that hard 🤦🏾‍♂️

Good post. Almost agreed +100.

@gordonsolie I know you’re upset but go take a break from all this as nothing right now is helping (and I’m not even talking about purgatory).

With more holidays coming, your official thread recognizing some aspect of how this happened can open on the 27th.

You really don't get it. I don't ******* defend it....I'm just ******* telling you why you are ******* in here.

Of course you defend it, if you cared more about threats of violence and homophobia, you'd quit wasting your time on me.

But apparently, its more important to you to be buddies with a homophobic, violent, and psycho fake insider.

If you don't know the back story, Id advise you to STFU.

The bottom line, on this board you can make homophobic slurs and threaten physical harm to other posters as long as you claim to be an insider even if half your scoop is wrong.

If you bring up the name Billy Rolle or Steve Feinberg, that's grounds for pugetory.

Others warned me about this place. Need to respect the "insiders" even if they ate fake or you are banned.
GFY. Seems like you are the one who should STFU .... guess that's the way YOU address people. **** you. Understand?

GFY. Seems like you are the one who should STFU .... guess that's the way YOU address people. **** you. Understand?

Go talk to SWFLHurricane about how to address people before you stick your nose into something you admit you have idea what its about.

Advertisement
JFC @gordonsolie

No one is defending him! He stopped digs at you and you continued to post your digs at him after warnings I'm sure by the Maudes

JFC @gordonsolie

No one is defending him! He stopped digs at you and you continued to post your digs at him after warnings I'm sure by the Maudes

Why hasn't he been banned for constant homophobic slurs and threats of violence?

Or is that condoned because he claims to be good friends with Butch Davis?

Advertisement
They warned me about this place. Homophobia and violent threats perfectly acceptable as long as you can claim to bring "insider" recruiting information.

They warned me about this place. Homophobia and violent threats perfectly acceptable as long as you can claim to bring "insider" recruiting information.
Ever since the original exchange, he stopped! I'd hope he received points or whatever Maudes use for warnings.

Again, he stopped. You continue.

I never once directed a damed thing at that psycho since.

Saying the name Billy Rolle is apparently worse than setting up a fight in at least 25 posts with another poster and bragging about it.

Advertisement
Back