SWFLHurricane can use homophoblic slurs and threaten fights, but I'm the one in purgatory

gordonsolie

Junior
I guess if you are close friends with Billy Rolle and Steve Feinberg, you can break board rules here.

I've done nothing even remotely close to call others derogatory names or threatened to beat somebody up.

Its clear that if you claim to know celebrities, and even if they give you awful information, you can brag about your 9 inch d*ck here and call yourself king of the insiders

Advertisement
Did I ever use a homophobic slur or threatened to beat up the king of the insiders?
When maudes tell you to stop you didn't...we heard you the first couple times. You didn't need to continue on with it. It got old almost as fast as that stupid pause shtick or the 15-0 shtick.

Advertisement
So it appears you are banned for even mentioning a non-poster like Billy Rolle or Steve Feinberg.

I never directed a negative comment to said porster after I was asked not to.

Personal attacks
When maudes tell you to stop you didn't...we heard you the first couple times. You didn't need to continue on with it. It got old almost as fast as that stupid pause shtick or the 15-0 shtick.

So if MKlein likes the guy who uses homophophobic slurs and threatens to beat somebody up over and over again, he's cool.

But if I say the name Billy Rolle over and over again, I'm banned.

You are a ******* idiot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess if you are close friends with Billy Rolle and Steve Feinberg, you can break board rules here.

I've done nothing even remotely close to call others derogatory names or threatened to beat somebody up.

Its clear that if you claim to know celebrities, and even if they give you awful information, you can brag about your 9 inch d*ck here and call yourself king of the insiders
Don't know you but you sound like a 4 year old girl complaining. Take it like a man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back