SWFLHurricane can use homophoblic slurs and threaten fights, but I'm the one in purgatory

@gordonsolie

But you continued your little snide posts almost in every recruiting thread and everyone knew who was directed at! I haven't seen him post hardly since the dumb exchange.

Now you're a mind reader?

Multiple posters on CIS have claimed to know Billy Rolle here and I for one **** wished I did too.

Banned for wishing I knew Billy Rolle.

Advertisement
Now you're a mind reader?

Multiple posters on CIS have claimed to know Billy Rolle here and I for one **** wished I did too.

Banned for wishing I knew Billy Rolle.
Doesn't take a mind reader to know who you were talking about since you continued it right after the original exchange

As someone said, both were wrong!

How is bringing up Steve Feinbergs name grounds for purgatory? Lmfao

If you don't wanna be here, leave. It ain't hard, man. Its the internet, people won't care and neither should you.

I'm here to hear what Cribby has to say.

Then get a laugh of theselect few who surround themselvs in support of a fake insider with homophobic takes, announcing his diick size, and setting up violent brawls with other posters.

I'm here to hear what Cribby has to say.

Then get a laugh of theselect few who surround themselvs in support of a fake insider with homophobic takes, announcing his diick size, and setting up violent brawls with other posters.
Laugh. Sure. You seem to laugh a lot now based on all of your posts regarding this topic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not band... at least not yet.
1667916303159.gif

Advertisement
Fine, I'll say it. Free @gordonsolie - my man was indispensable in gator tears the last few days. Some people gotta work for a living and/or do not have 30 hours in a day like RVA, so we need folks behind enemy lines and gordo was a master at that. Plus, "I was at Bernie Kosar's bar mitzvah" was a great line.

Advertisement
Back